Sequence 13: A Rose's Reunion. Power Grows.

May 15, 2218
No one's POV

It was very early in the morning the next day. Aaron was resting on his car checking the news on his phone, outside of the abandoned house. Y/n walks out of the house as Summer was right behind him. Aaron saw the two heading towards him so he puts his phone away.

"Ready you two?" Aaron shoved his hands in his pockets.

Y/n nods as Summer was practically jumping in excitement.

"Of course I am! I get to see my daughters again!" A smile grew on Summer's lips.

Aaron couldn't help but let out a chuckle seeing her excitement. "Alright. Get in so we can go."

Summer does so and sat in the back. Y/n was about to enter the car as well but Aaron caught his attention.

"She's reminds me of a kid. In a good way."

Y/n turns to him and nods. "No kidding. Spending several months with her was definitely interesting."

"I bet..." Aaron's tone went quiet and serious. "So, will you rejoin Beacon?"

Y/n hesitates to answer, not sure about the situation himself. "I...I don't know...I told you how I was treated."

"True...But, you know you don't have to go back right away. You can go back whenever you're ready."

"I guess. But what about you? What will you do?"

"Good question." Aaron pauses. "I don't really know where I'll go. I know I'm not an assassin or a Templar, but I want to bring the latter down, so no one needs to suffer ever again. I know they're stationed somewhere here in Vale, so I might stay a while before I go somewhere else."

"Alright." Y/n nods before getting in the car.

Time skip,
Bullhead

The three were now in a bullhead. Aaron had the bullhead driver take them to Beacon. The three were quiet as Summer was humming happily in her seat as Aaron was on his phone again. Y/n, who changed into regular clothes before they went in the bullhead, on the other hand was deep in his thoughts as he was staring at the ground. Aaron turns off his phone before speaking.

"I let Ozpin know we're on our way. Summer, your daughters and Qrow will be waiting for you in the courtyard."

"Okay." Summer turns her head to Aaron. "But what about Tai or Raven?"

"Who?"

"Tai's my husband and Raven is a part of my team and is Qrow's sister."

"Sorry, but he didn't say anything about them."

"Oh..." Summer was seen clearly sadden as she lowers her head. Aaron signed before putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Don't worry about them. They're probably busy with stuff."

"Really?"

Aaron only nods in response. Summer smiles before the two heard y/n mumbling to himself. He would occasionally say something that the two couldn't hear, probably talking to Ezio about something.