Sequence 1: The Mission Gone Wrong

November 14, 2217,
No one's POV

Early in the next morning, y/n walking towards Ozpin's office since the headmaster called to see him. Y/n was slightly confused due to doing nothing wrong, but he thought that someone probably told a lie about him again. Wouldn't have been the first time someone did that. As he was walking past the school's cafeteria, he hears commotion coming from the building. So, out of curiosity, he looks through the window to see a food fight going on.

Y/n: "What the...?"

He sees that it was between none other than the two most popular teams of first years, team RWBY and JNPR.

( From 0:21-4:09. Watch the video if you want cuz I'm too lazy to write the whole fight)

Throughout the whole thing, y/n was amazed at how strong the two teams were. Not only that, but he was a little jealous as well since it looks a lot of fun.

After Glynda fixed everything, y/n began to make his way to where he had to originally go.

Time skip

Y/n was in the elevator, heading to Ozpin. He was standing nervously in the elevator the whole time. Once the elevator stoped moving, the doors open to reveal Ozpin's office. Y/n walks in and sees Ozpin sitting at his desk as per usual. Ozpin was doing something on a computer, but stops and smiles at y/n once he sees the student.

Ozpin: "Hello, y/n." He says before he takes a sip of his coffee.

Y/n: "Oh...h-hey professor Ozpin. You called to see me?"

Ozpin: "Correct. Please, sit down." He says while gesturing to the chair in front of him. Y/n obeys and sat in the chair.

Y/n: "May I ask why you called me, sir?"

Ozpin: "I called you here this morning because I'm assigning you on a mission."

Y/n: "Sir? I don't understand. Why me? And is it a solo mission?"

Ozpin: "Yes, it is a solo mission. And to answer your other question, it's because of your semblance."

Y/n: "Okay. But couldn't you have chosen one of my other siblings?"

Ozpin: "I don't see a reason to. It's a mere search and grab mission. Nothing too serious. Understand?"

Y/n: "Yes Sir. When do I leave?"

Ozpin: "You leave in 30 minuets. Pack a few things since it might take a day or two."

Y/n: "Alright."

Y/n stands up before he began making his way to the elevator. After taking a few steps, he turns around sheepishly.

Y/n: "Uhhh...I forgot to ask, what exactly am I supposed to get?"

Ozpin: "You'll know it once you see it."

Y/n: "...okay."

With that, y/n continues to the elevator.

Time skip,
Y/n's POV

After Ozpin told me to pack up, I made my way to my dorm room. When I got inside, I packed everything I thought I might need for this mission since Ozpin told me it might take a day or two. After I packed up, I grabbed my weapon and locked my door. As I made my way to the courtyard to be picked up, I saw team RWBY walking to their room presumably. I guess they just got back from being yelled at by Glynda since they're still covered in food stains.