The end...?

Hey, everyone (whoever is left). Today I have some... unfortunate news to share with you today...

Basically, if you aren't already aware, over the past month or two, I've been...having issues with stuff...part of them is my stories and RWBY in general. Basically, I've lost interest in RWBY. I just don't find it appealing anymore. Partly is because of how awful the show has become (imo), working on stories for almost 2 and a half years, and even the community.

If you aren't also aware, the RWBY community is extremely toxic, one of the most toxic communities actually. I'm starting to become embarrassed to be involved in it. So, I stepped away from it and my Highschool DxD stories for a while and begun to make new stuff. I've stepped out of my comfort zone and have made new stuff I never thought I would do if I kept doing RWBY stories. And to be honest, it's a blast. I can do whatever I want, basically.

Ever since then, I've been thinking about a few stories, including this one, and what to do with them. I know I've promised a sequel, but I'm not sure about it anymore. Anytime I think about trying to work on my RWBY stories, I become...bored, in a sense. The spark to work on RWBY-related stories is basically gone.

So, basically I'm thinking about leaving RWBY and stop making RWBY related-stories. Sure, in my milf book, a few characters are in it, but it's only four. I don't plan on adding any more. I might read a few stories and even continue to watch the show, but I don't plan on making new or updating my stories. That's only because I've stuck with RWBY for almost four years and want to know how it ends. And I have so many stories in my library that I can't simply ignore them.

I'm very sorry, everyone. But I think this is the last time I'll update any of my RWBY stories. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the time that I had and a couple of RWBY stories I made, but overall I think it's time for me to move on. I have another preview for part 2, but I'm not sure if I should release it or not. Maybe give your thoughts.

I hope you understand. If not, I get it. And I hope you have a wonderful day/night. Goodbye.