three ⭐ livestream

later in the day....

underscoregeoff is now live. come join before it ends!

Geoff smiles at his fan's comments as they come sweeping in, many of which consist of the "Hello" that you can instantly send to the chat. Likes flutter up from the side in multiple colors, which hasn't changed since the American pride month. He enjoys the gay hearts. Hell, he enjoys anything that's gay.

When he sees a decent amount of viewers, he begins his announcement.

Geoff: Hey guys! I was going to do this later but fuck that, y'know? I was uh, gonna make this into a video but someone told me that a live stream would be ten times better, so here it is. Basically this is for the contest. I'll go over what it is and what will happen if you win. If you signed up, you'll be getting an email tomorrow stating whether or not you were picked to be going into the next round. This is done so we can have a smaller amount to randomly choose from. Anyway, you guys know I have a tour coming up, and you know how I said I would do something special for it, so here it is! The contest is to win a video chat with me for twenty to thirty minutes!

geoffourlove.news when are you picking winners???

Geoff: when are you picking winners? tomorrow! and actually, I'll know the winners before then, and I'll probably follow them.

faaaaaa.rah SO WAIT WE'LL ACTUALLY KNOW THE WINNERS BEFIRE TOMORROW

Geoff: yes, Farah, you will technically know the winners before tomorrow. Well guys, that's really all I have to say for now. See you soon!

Live stream ended.