sixty ⭐ coming out.... but nobody is surprised

underscoregeoff

Liked by awstenknight, weloveawsten, gawsten, and 4,003,229 others

underscoregeoff me and this hottie are gonna go live at 7 central time so we can get to talk to you guys. hope to see y'all there :)

View All 1,305,492 Comments
awstenknight bOi this pic is sO old
underscoregeoff @awstenknight sorry smh
awstenknight @underscoregeoff better be bitch

⭐⭐⭐

underscoregeoff started a livestream

Geoff: Hey guys.

Fans yell multiple ways of replying in the comments.

Geoff: Aws actually isn't here yet, he's uh, still making some hot chocolate that he was dying for.

sour_acid2 that boy is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geoff: That boy is so cute, I know right?! I love him so much.

Awsten: {from the kitchen} I heard that!

Geoff: It's the truth!

Awsten: That's gay!

Geoff laughs.

Geoff: I'm glad you guys like him. He's such a fucking sweetheart, I can't.

gawsten damn geoff now you're just fuelling my acc 😩 thank u

Geoff: I'm glad to be fuelling your account, Gawsten. Ooh! Hey! You should tell me your name.

gawsten me?

Geoff: Yes, ,Gawsten'. I've been interacting with you a lot lately, and that makes us mutuals, so I wanna know what your name is.

gawsten WOW uhhhhhh judiyah but i prefer being called judi

Geoff: Well Judi, I think you have a very wonderful and unique name.

gawsten thank you uwu

Geoff: So guys, any questions?

gawsten are u gei for awsten

Geoff: Uh, that would have to be a no from me, Judi.

blueberryaws HOW DID YOU AND AWSTEN MEET

Geoff: How did me and Awsten meet? Well, a while before tour was going to start, I held a contest for a couple of people to have a video chat with me in order to celebrate my tour. Awsten was one of the selected winners, and he could NOT stop bragging about how he won, so I finally decided to message him about it and we began talking.

you.tuber_updates when the FUCK is the next weird shit from tumblr coming out

Geoff: The new Weird Shit From Tumblr comes out in two weeks.

Awsten walks into the carefully, making sure to not spill his hot chocolate all over himself.

Geoff: Hey cutie.

Awsten: {grins} Hey bitch.

Awsten sets his mug on the nightstand, then crawls under the sheets, scooting close enough to Geoff so he can lay his head upon Geoff's shoulder. The comments fill with awws at the scene.

Awsten: {grabs his mug} Do you think maybe I should spill the tea about myself?

Geoff: What do you mean?

Awsten: {leans into Geoff's ear} That I'm gay. {backs away}

Geoff: If you want to.

Awsten: I do.

Geoff: Okay then.... {turns focus back to his phone} Awsten has something important to say, so I suggest you all listen.

Many of Geoff's millions of viewers quiet down to hear what Awsten has to say.

Awsten: {laughs nervously} Well now this is awkward... uh.... I'm... Welp. To put it simply, and well, as most people say, I'm gay. Yep. I have the big homo.

The comments fill with GAWSTEN IS REAL.

Both men chuckle.

Awsten: {teary eyed} Wow, I've-I've never felt more stupid in my entire life.

Geoff: Why do you say that?

Awsten: Because I just came out.

Geoff: And?

Awsten: I just.... heck.

Geoff: {chuckles; embraces Awsten} I love you. {kisses Awsten on the head}

i was gonna write more but that didn't happen