forty-one ⭐ the most painful one

awstenknight

Liked by underscoregeoff, kelliniscuter, and 160, 482 others

awstenknight we're okay

View All 38, 022 Comments
awstenknight though just because we're okay it doesn't necessarily mean im okay

⭐⭐⭐

Geoff watches his friend as he gazes down at his phone with a gloomy face. Geoff's phone buzzes, so he pulls it out, hoping that it will be a message from Dominic saying that somehow something happened and he can't go. Geoff really doesn't want to eschew touching Awsten for the show, but if his boyfriend is there, he will. The man hates how jealousy breaks things apart so easily.

Samuel, a part of the crew, comes to tell Geoff and Awsten that they will go on in five minutes. The pair reluctantly make their way to the side of the curtain where they will make their appearance from.

Geoff: I saw your post; is everything okay?

Awsten: {staring at his shoes} I'm fine.

Geoff: Are you jealous?

Awsten shakes his head.

Geoff: Then what's wrong?

Awsten: Nothing.

Geoff sighs, then holds out his hand. This action makes Awsten look up, showing the other man his eyes which sparkle from beautifully hurt tears. It just about breaks the man's heart, but he can't tell him that. The only acceptable way is to tell him through actions.

Geoff then takes Awsten's hand and smiles. All he needs is kindness from someone who hurt him, so Geoff wants to do exactly that.

A few minutes later the curtain opens and the men let go of the grasp, certain to not let the crowd see. Two chairs are placed in the middle with two microphone stands. The front row stand up and quickly run to the stage to say hi. Someone yells for Awsten, and when he looks over, he sees someone holding out a bouquet of flowers and a small box of chocolates. He takes them as the person says 'love you,' The man smiles and walks over to his chair.

Meanwhile, Dominic makes eye contact with his boyfriend, immediately breaking the beam written across Geoff's face. As soon as he notices that he's done it, he fakes a smile and walks over to Dominic.

Dominic: Hey! Get me up there!

Geoff: Alrighty. {pulls Dominic onto the stage}

**skipping geoff's introduction bc im lazy**

Geoff: So this is my friend Dominic, {motions to Dominic} say hi, Dom.

Dominic: Hey. {waves to the crowd}

Geoff continues to talk about Dominic as Awsten holds his flowers in front of his face to eschew showing his tears.

The poor man can't wait until the show is over.

i always think ill be able to write more and then i realize im wrong