forty-two ⭐ my best friend

Awsten and Jawn's room

Jawn walks into his and Awsten's room where he sees his friend laying spread out on Jawn's bed.

Jawn: A-

Awsten: It was the first bed in my way so when I tripped, fell, and hurt myself, I decided to stay on your bed. Sorry.

Jawn: It's okay...

Awsten rolls over to his side, places his feet upon the ground, and stands up. As Awsten moves on to his side of the room, Jawn replaces his spot on his bed.

Awsten: {grabs his box of chocolates} I'm going to call someone, if you don't mind.

Jawn: Just don't be loud.

Awsten: I won't.

⭐⭐⭐

Awsten sits on the side of his bed by the window. He plugs his phone in as the person who he called answers, their face showing on the screen.

Otto: Hey.

Awsten: {sniffles} Hey. {opens his chocolates}

Otto: Is something wrong?

Awsten: Yes, unfortunately. {places his phone in between his legs as he sits with his legs bent.}

Otto: What is it?

Awsten: It's with Geoff.

Otto: Geoff?

Awsten: Shit, you don't know about that, do you?

Otto: Apparently not.

Awsten: Well... okay, so you remember that YouTuber we like, right? Geoff Wigington?

Otto: Yeah, why?

Awsten: I'm on tour with him.

Otto: W- how? Spill the tea, sis.

Awsten: It's a long story.

Otto: {sits down in a chair} I've got time.

Awsten chuckles.

Awsten: Okay...

Otto: Start from the beginning. I know you got to have a conversation with him, so I guess you could start from there.

Awsten: Alrighty. So as you know that was a couple of months ago, right? Well we had been talking for a bit before that and continued to a while after. We started to grow closer and closer and then one day Geoff and I were like, "Hey, maybe we should meet when you come to Houston," so he got me tickets. That day I realized I was... wanting him, if that makes sense {Otto: Mhm}. I later told him how much I missed him and like, the best part was was that he felt the same so he suggested me joining on the tour and of course I said yes. I mean, travelling around the world with your favorite YouTuber who you also have a crush on is just eee, y'know?

Otto: You could've been kidnapped!

Awsten: I know but like... Oh damn, did I mention that Jawn came along for tour as well because Geoff needed a photographer?

Jawn looks at Awsten, slightly disappointed that he forgot about him.

Otto: Really?!

Awsten: Yeah. Anyway, soon comes the day where me and Geoff meet again and we're like yay! We're gonna be with each other for a long while!

Otto: Wow, that must've been so amazing to think about.

Awsten: Things get better.

Otto: Ooh.

Awsten: So one night I was kind of... in the mood to like.... {whispering} blow someone?? And like, Geoff was the only available guy I could think of??

Otto: Awsten!

Awsten: {normal voice} I know, but like!

Otto: Did you actually do it?!

Awsten smiles.

Otto: Nasty!

Awsten laughs.

Otto: Continue.

Awsten: Well so I do that right, and everything seems okay, but then today when we arrive in London things turn to shit. {expression changes}

Otto: What happened?

Awsten: I found out that Geoff has a boyfriend.

Otto: Oh shit.

Awsten: Yeah. {swallows a chocolate whole, almost dies.}

Otto: Are you okay?

Awsten: Yeah, I'm fine.

Otto: What about with Geoff? Are you okay in that area too?

Awsten: I don't know, Otto, do I sound okay?

Otto stays silent.

Awsten: I just wish you were here with me. I need someone.

Jawn: So what am I?!

Awsten: Suck a dick, Jawn.

Otto laughs.

Otto: Anyhoo.... I think there could be a possibility of me coming to join you.

Awsten: Really?

Otto: Yeah. I mean, as long as I don't have to pay for food or other flights, I can come along.

Awsten: Well you don't, so....

Otto: Oh shit!

Awsten: {smiles} We'll be in Paris on the fifth.

Otto: I can make that.

Awsten: Okie dokie. I'll tell Geoff's manager.

Otto: Alright. Well I gotta go. Bye, love ya.

Awsten: Love you, too. Bye.

The pair hang up.

wow an actual chapter that took a few days with a decent length. look at me go.

jk this chapter is less than 1000 words 😔😔😔