thirty-six ⭐ results

Awsten's phone buzzes, startling Geoff awake. He sees the phone laying face up, shining brightly in the dimly lit room. A text was sent to him from an anonymous number.

Geoff looks back up at the face of the man next to him, their breath sharing the same space. He very dearly wants to lean in and gently plant his lips against the other's, but he shouldn't push it. He's already lucky enough to be holding him like this.

Geoff: {quietly} Awsten...

The man doesn't budge.

Geoff: {louder, but still quiet. Rubs and squeezes Awsten's shoulder.} Wake up. You got a text. It might be one of our crew members telling you about Jawn.

Awsten: Jawn?

Geoff: Yeah.

Awsten: Tell him I'm sorry.

Geoff: No I me-

Geoff cuts himself off. He should probably let the man rest.

He eyeballs Awsten's phone for a while before deciding to answer the text. Awsten added his fingerprint, so he can easily check it. Sure enough, the number belongs to Elisa, the transgender woman of the crew. Geoff makes sure to add her to Awsten's contacts.

Elisa

Hey Awsten, it's Elisa from the crew. I just wanted to let you know that Jawn is okay, but he did suffer from many injuries. Those include a nasal fracture, broken finger, broken arm, fractured brow bone, and a black eye. He will be released tomorrow at noon.

Geoff will tell Awsten as soon as possible.

⭐⭐⭐

awstenknight

Liked by kelliniscuter, sour_acid2, and 91, 382 others

awstenknight love you

View All 20, 484 Comments
geoffscamera what
kelliniscuter is that your bf or something
sour_acid2 I thought you were with geoff??
geoffscamera @sour_acid2 nah it's just a ship
sour_acid2 @geoffscamera oh okay thank you