fifty-one ⭐ geoff's interview....

lgbtyoutubers

Liked by underscoregeoff, you

Liked by underscoregeoff, you.tuber_updates, and 1,483,402 others

lgbtyoutubers "Meeting my fans has made me realize how much of an impact I've actually made," says @underscoregeoff when he was interviewed by our Australian moderators {@jen_2044.444 & @layla._aaa } just yesterday. During the interview he talks about tour life, gives advice on dealing with being closeted, and his new best friend, @awstenknight. Link to article in our bio.

📸 @layla.aaa

View All 94, 682 Comments

Geoff Wigington, a twenty-five Y/O man with over 15M subscribers on YouTube has recently come out as gay, surprising many of his fans late last Tuesday. He did as mentioned quite unusually from how most YouTubers come out. Instead of his video being titled "coming out" or "im gay", he named it "When I Was Nineteen", which as later explained, was named for when he realized he was gay.

Luckily for us, Wigington had a date for his tour in Sydney, and we got the chance to ask for an interview! He said of course, and sent us back his answers.

J.W: Hello! We're extremely glad that you were willing to take your time out to do this interview, though the questions are only through email, but it must be nice being able to stay at a hotel or whatever instead of going down to an office for this.

G.W: I'm more than okay with taking this interview!! Also yeah, I love being able to stay back.

J.W: So first question, how's tour been? Good, bad, indifferent?

G.W: It's been amazing. I've had the chance to meet so many of my beautiful, lovely, fans and make multiple terrific friendships. For instance, I've made four wonderful relationships with people I've gotten close to during tour, one of which included a fan.

J.W: What is one of the worst things that's happened on tour?

G.W: I had a boyfriend who treated my best friend like complete shit.

J.W: What was one of the best things that happened on tour?

G.W: It's personal.

J.W: Why did you choose to record the video whilst on tour and not when you got back home?

G.W: By 'the video' I assume you mean the video, so I'll answer to that. I recorded it while on the road because I knew that at home I'd probably record it then delete it in fear of letting my sexuality be known to millions of people. Someone needed to be with me in case of any doubts I was likely to have about uploading the video, and none of my friends at home would have the time {or care} to help me.

J.W: We heard you had met Awsten Knight in Houston, decided you wanted him with you 24/7, then got him a flight to Atlanta so he could join you for the rest of the tour. Why is that so?

G.W: First of all, it was an agreement between us because the BOTH of us enjoyed each other's company and the BOTH of us wanted to be by each other constantly. I did help pay for the cost of the flight, which was one the best decisions I've ever made in my entire life.

J.W: Now of course, since this is for an lgbt YouTubers blog, we gotta ask a few gay questions. Are you ready?

G.W: I've been wanting to talk about my gay feelings for ages, so naturally I'd have to say yes.

J.W: First GQ, how's your romantic relationships been going lately besides Dominic? Anything interesting?

G.W: Not yet.

J.W: Is there anyone you're currently interested in but refuse to say who?

G.W: Yeppers peppers.

J.W: If there is someone, would you care to explain why you like him or what attracts you to him?

G.W: Oof, well, I can't say much or I'll basically explicitly state who I would love to go steady with right now, but I'll get out as much as possible. Said man is one of the best guys I've ever met. He's constantly making me laugh, he's got the most handsome smile, and he knows how to be a completely ignorant little man. I try being flirty or whatever and he totally!! fucking!! ignores!! it!! Or maybe I just can't flirt for shit.

He's also very sweet and caring. There have been many times where we've needed each other desperately, and both him and I know exactly what to do and what not to do, otherwise known as something I'm looking for in a husband I can call mine.

J.W: Now for the most important gay question that's been lingering for months -- what is your opinion on the ship of you and Awsten, known as Gawsten?

G.W: I personally don't ship it but the fanfiction is great.

she asks him more questions but like.... they aren't important to the story so yeah enjoy

~quinn