thirty-nine ⭐ boyfriend

im sorry about this one taking so long i had a little bit of writer's block

Geoff slams the taxi door shut, running up to Dominic and jumping onto him, wrapping his skinny legs around the man as he buries his head into his shoulder.

Dominic: I can't fucking believe it! You're finally here!

Dominic sets Geoff down back on his feet. Geoff returns to Dominic's bubble by kissing him.

Dominic: I can't believe we're already kissing.

Geoff: Me neither... {smiles} But i like it. I haven't kissed anyone in months.

Dominic: Months?

Geoff: It was just some guy back home. He was kind of cute and wanted some attention so we just... made out. But it's okay, he's not part of my life anymore.

Dominic: Oh, I don't care, really. I mean, we started off dating just because. We haven't really even began to think of each other romantically until a few weeks ago.

Geoff: True.

Dominic: We should probably go back up to my apartment. {Takes hold of geoff's hand} let's go.

The two head to his apartment. When Dominic opens the door, Geoff is instantly greeted by a collie named Sophie.

Dominic: {bends down to get on her level} Heya Sophie! Look who I have!

Geoff bends down next to his boyfriend who secures his pet so Geoff can pet her.

Geoff: She's so much cuter IRL.

Dominic: {looks at Geoff} So are you.

Geoff blushes and smiles, but quickly loses them. That's what him and Awsten always say to each other. The couple continues to pet Sophie until she gets too excited and begins licking Dominic's face as she pins him against the door. After Geoff helps get her off his boyfriend, they head to the bedroom.

Dominic: {falls backwards onto his bed} How long until the show?

Geoff: {sits down next to him} The show doesn't start until six, but I have to be there at four.

Dominic: Aww, I won't get to spend much time with you. {turns on his side to face Geoff} Maybe we should use that time wisely. You know, maybe... {caresses Geoff's thigh} ....something fun.

Geoff: {smiles} That sounds nice.

Dominic: Yeah?

Geoff: {leans in to kiss Dominic} Mhm.

⭐⭐⭐

Dominic and Geoff

you'll probably still be asleep, because i know you were when i left, but if you wake up and im gone, please know that im at the store to buy us food for a romantic evening tonight ;)

you're so fucking cheesy

also my past self is really proud of me for planning a travel day after london even though i didnt know you'd be my boyfriend by then

aww geoff you're so fucking adorable

im on my way back

btw its almost four you should probably head back to the venue

fuck

okay

will you come soon??

ill come home, drop off the groceries, and head straight to the venue

okie dokie

im so excited for you to meet awsten

oh?

yes

he's amazing

cool

well i gotta go

bye geoff❤

bye dom seeya later