twenty-nine ⭐ meeting again

geoff and awsten

hey dumb bitch it's me

that's the second time I've been called a dumb bitch by the person to message me this month

sorry lol

it's okay 😔

want me to hug you?

yes😔

then open the phcking door

wh.aT

open the door, dumb bitch

I'd be your bitch

A

wsten opens the door.

Geoff: {looks up from his phone} What?

Awsten: Sorry, being gay again. {smiles and hugs him} I missed you.

Geoff: I missed you too. {lets go of Awsten} Okay, so we're going to check you outta here, get some food or whatever, go exploring if you want, then head back to the venue.

Awsten: Sounds fun.

Geoff: Tomorrow we leave for Florida, then once we get there I have two days off so if you wanna do something we can.

Awsten: Ugh. I'm so excited.

Geoff chuckles.

Geoff: Lets get going.

⭐⭐⭐

{At the mall}

Awsten: Fuck!

Geoff: What?

Awsten: I forgot my guitar at home!

Geoff: you play the guitar?

Awsten: Yeah. {Looks up at the music store above them on the second floor.} Guess I have to adopt another one.

Geoff: Awsten, no.

Awsten: Awsten, yes.

Geoff: Buying a brand new guitar is something you can't exactly do right now.

Awsten: How do you know that? I rented my apartment out to my cousins, they're paying the rent, our groceries and such on this trip our paid for, I basically don't have to pay for anything, so I'm going to utilize my money for something I want dearly.

Geoff: Awsten.

Awsten: Fuck off, I'm getting a new guitar and I'm naming it Geoff Jr. because my other one is named Awsten Jr..

Geoff: My di-

Awsten: Stop. I don't want to know what your dick is named.

Geoff: Well you already do so...

Awsten: {walks gayly} you should show me it sometime.

Geoff: No.

Awsten: Fun fact, I'm a virgin. I've never even done it with a girl to pretend I'm straight.

Geoff: Never?

Awsten: Yeppers peppers.

Geoff: And how old are you?

Awsten: Twenty-one. I'm waiting for the right man.

Geoff: Have there ever been people you've considered?

Awsten: Yeah, some.

Geoff: Has anyone ever touched you?

Awsten: Why are you asking me about my sex life?

Geoff: I'm just curious.

Awsten: When was the last time you did someone?

Geoff: Why does it matter?

Awsten: It doesn't, but I felt that if you kept asking me about my sex life then I could ask about yours.

Geoff: I just wanted to get to know you better.

Awsten: So you decided to pester me about sexual things?

Geoff: I'm sorry.

Awsten: It’s alright, just don't question me about private things like that.

Geoff: I-

Awsten: Maybe if we plan on fucking each other, then you can ask me about that shit, but not right now.

Geoff: A-

Awsten: And don't try to make a move on me. I'm gay and willing to suck your dick, but I don't want you doing that to me.

Geoff: Jesus, Aws.

Awsten: Sorry I went off.

Geoff: It's… wow? So you've never been t-

Awsten: {turns around} What did I say?

Geoff: I won't bother you about it anymore.

Awsten: Good. Now let's go get that guitar.