seventy ⭐ vegas

awstenknight

Liked by underscoregeoff, geoffslegs, awstenisgay, jawnrocha, and 4,926,386 others

awstenknight VEGAS TONIGHT:))))))))))

View All 1,016,381 Comments
underscoregeoff wanna c e l e b r a t e later
awstenknight @underscoregeoff ur a hoe
underscoregeoff @awstenknight no u
awstenknight @underscoregeoff uwu
underscoregeoff @awstenknight owo

⭐⭐⭐

The boys perform a crowd favorite, then begin to talk with their fans.

Awsten: So I don't know if all of you guys know, but earlier Geoff said he wanted to do something with me after the show that involved, uh, skin to skin contact.

The crowd laughs.

Geoff: Listen bitch, it's your fault for being cute... and a hoe.

Awsten: I only ever acted like a hoe because of you. {adjusts the microphone} I never wanted to be nasty before marriage until you came along. You can even ask Jawn or Otto if you want proof.

Geoff: I am not asking Otto.

Awsten: W-? Oh.

Geoff: Yeah.

Awsten: {looks back at the crowd} Well anyway. Geoff wants me later and I just thought I'd share.

Geoff scoffs playfully.

Awsten: Also before this next song, I just wanted to let you know that Geoff doesn't like wearing condoms. Let's go!

The crowd cheers as they continue with the song. As they play it, the boys get intimate with each other. For example, Geoff gets as close to Awsten's shoulders as possible while his boyfriend sings the lyrics meant for him.

And then they kiss for the first time ever. It's not even a peck. It's a full blown kiss.

eeeeeeeyyyy that's pretty gay and s h o r t