forty ⭐ you're not supposed to be jealous

Geoff arrives at the venue fresh from a much needed post-coital nap. He feels the need to shower, so he does.

A while after he gets in, Awsten barges into the bathroom.

Awsten: I need to talk to you when you're done.

Geoff: Get out, jesus fuck.

Awsten: I've seen your dick, it's okay. I just need to fucking talk to you.

Geoff: What's wrong?

Awsten sighs angrily, turning around and slamming the bathroom door behind him.

Geoff: Well damn.

A couple of minutes later, Geoff gets out, dries off, and puts on a pair of underwear. He slips out, immediately being bombarded by a screaming Awsten.

Awsten: You had a boyfriend that I didn't know about?!

Geoff: How do you know that?

Awsten: I'm fucking logged into your account! I got the messages!

Geoff: Oh.

Awsten: Yeah. Why the fuck didn't you tell me about him?

Geoff: I didn't think I had to!

Awsten: Well I'm your fucking friend! I should be allowed to know this stuff.

Geoff: It doesn't matter, Aws! That's my personal life!

Awsten: Well I'm sorry that I can't help but be curious when you get a fucking message that says something about a stupid 'romantic evening'!

Geoff: It's not a stupid romantic evening!

Awsten: {wipes his eyes} It doesn't matter! You've got a boyfriend and for some dumbass reason, you didn't tell me!

Geoff: I didn't tell you because you'd probably overreact like you are now!

Awsten: {starts crying harder} Then I'm sorry, Geoff! I'm sorry I can't be a perfect fucking friend like you want me to be.

Geoff: Are you crying? {steps towards Awsten}

Awsten: {steps back, covers his face with one of his hands} Just... leave me alone. {walks towards the door}

Geoff: Wait, are you jealous?

Awsten opens the door, gives Geoff the finger, and exits, leaving the door wide open. He marches down the hall with his weeps loudly sounding throughout the empty space.

Geoff feels bad.

underscoregeoff

Liked by kelliniscuter and 200, 380 others

underscoregeoff i love my boy so much, but i did something to his feelings {he's either mad, sad, or both :/} and i feel so so so bad. i want him to know that ill always be there for him, no matter who comes in the way. he can call me or text me whenever and ill answer. he can cry in my shoulder if he has to. he can hold my hand if he's scared. it doesnt matter. awsten is my boy and i must do my best to make him happy. he's high up on my list of people who i care about most, but i feel like he doesn't know it.... except surprise awsten, yeah i do. i love you so much. please dont let this hurt us.

View All 38, 014 Comments
kelliniscuter that's gay
kelliniscuter also the quality of this camera is shitty smh get a better one
jawnrocha he needs to know that i love him too

awstenknight

Liked by underscoregeoff, kelliniscuter, geoffscamera, and 192, 283 others

awstenknight it's sad that you have to apologize in a public post rather than irl 😢

View All 84, 482 Comments
geoffscamera w o a h
kelliniscuter I'm

⭐⭐⭐

geoff and awsten

meet me before we go onstage

no

please

no

awsten

stop it

you're jealous aren't you

im not

then why are you acting like this

i dont want to be replaced

replaced?

you're not my boyfriend okay you don't have to be worried about being replaced

some people put romantic relationships before their platonic ones and that scares me

then why couldn't you give me a chance

im s c a r e d

okay then

but please come here

i need a hug

a good one

from a soft and squishy man

I'll be there

good

⭐⭐⭐

Geoff stands at the side of the stage quietly awaiting Awsten's arrival. He takes notice to the full crowd filling the seats, knowing that soon his boyfriend will be in the front row watching everything he does. Geoff will have to resist touching Awsten as much as he used to to make sure things won't grow suspicious.

Awsten calls for Geoff from behind him, making the man at the curtains smile. Geoff turns, opening his arms. The other man falls right into them so perfectly it almost doesn't seem right.

Awsten inhales his friend's scent, trying his hardest to eschew tears. This isn't like their old hugs, and he hates it.