seventy-four ⭐ messages

Awsten barges into the lounge where Geoff sits on the most comfortable couch. Tears streak his face as he shoves his phone into Geoff's face.

Awsten: What the fuck is this?!

Geoff: What?

Awsten: Don't fucking play dumb with me!

Geoff looks at the screen. Dominic had sent certain messages to Geoff via Instagram.

Geoff: I swear I had him blocked.

Awsten: Well then if you had him blocked why did you ask him for the pictures in the first place?!

Geoff: I didn't text him anything! I haven't texted him since you told me to stop messaging him!

Awsten: Stop fucking lying!

Geoff: I'm not lying, goddammit! I swear to God that I blocked him and never messaged him!

Awsten: Then why the hell did you change your password?!

Geoff: I DIDN'T!

Awsten begins crying again.

Awsten: Stop-- {throws his phone on the ground} --lying to me! {begins to stomp on his phone}

Geoff: Calm down! {grabs Awsten} Listen! {restrains Awsten's arms} Look at me! {Awsten faces him} You said my password was changed, correct? {Awsten nods} And I clearly do not recollect messaging or unblocking him, now do I? {Awsten looks away} Yet somehow it never occurred to you that he could've hacked my account. {Awsten loosens his tension and Geoff lets go of his grip.} He probably unblocked himself so he could send himself the mesages and then send those pictures because he knew that when you'd see them, this would happen.

Awsten crosses his arms and sighs.

Geoff: We can check to see when my password was changed. {pulls out his phone, goes to IG} What did you change my password to?

Awsten: {walks over to his boyfriend and leans over his shoulder} Isgysoasg15.

Geoff: What the fuck is that?

Awsten: It's made from a sentence. Just log on already.

Geoff signs in then goes to settings to see when his password was changed.

Password Changes

May 5th, 2019 at 05:38
June 23rd, 2018 at 18:35
June 22nd, 2018 at 00:43
July 22nd, 2015 at 10:58

Geoff: See? It was 5:38 for us, and know for a fact that we were both asleep then.

Awsten: You were.

Geoff: What?

Awsten: I was up by five this morning and couldn't go back to bed.

Geoff: I wasn't awake, now was I?

Awsten shakes his head.

Geoff: Obviously, then, it was Dominic.

Awsten: I guess so.

Geoff: I know so. {Extends arm out} C'mere. {Awsten leans into hug}

Geoff plants a soft kiss on Awsten's head. He looks down, taking notice to the smashed phone laying helplessly on the floor.

Geoff: You're going to need a new phone.

Awsten: I know.

The two hold each other for what feels like forever, or as most would say, five minutes. After the man who cried calms down, the pair decides to go get a bite of food before the show.

⭐⭐⭐

awstenknight

Liked by underscoregeoff, geoffslegs, blueberryaws, and 4,915,004 others

awstenknight I AM SO CLOSE TO KILLING A BITCH BUT LIKE I CAN'T GET IN TROUBLE WITH THE LAW SO I MUST BE CIVIL 😤🤧

View All 1,002,100 Comments
underscoregeoff you're so cute
blueberryaws WHAT???????!!!?!?! LEMME HELP ✋😤😤😤