Prologue

FAKE PREGNANCY

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved.
©MadamKlara

SNS accounts:

Twitter: madammklara

Instagram: zyraclairecabasis

Youtube: MadamKlara

Facebook Page: MadamKlara

*****

I failed lamely from trying so bad to hold back my tears. I even sobbed in front of him. In desperation, I attempted to hug him for one last time before he could eventually exit my life, but I again failed because I ended up hugging the floor instead.

Lucky floor.

Yep, I stumbled on my knees and fell to the surface. Frustration was written all over his face but Raven still quickly picked me up on my toes as if he still cares.

"You can't do this to me. Are you mad?" I shouted at him desperately. "Have you gone crazy? Why would you dump me?"

"Look, I just did. Qenna, I'm sorry. Nagiging paranoid ka na kasi. You're suffocating me," he explained, making my hairs stood up in retort.

"I suffocated you?" I bit my lower lip to hold back my will to say all the curse words I could ever think of. That's just not me but with what I just heard from him, he seemed to be putting me to test. "Raven, you partied all night you wanted and then what, my silence was just unheard? I didn't complain about the nights you ditched me so you can hang out with your friends! You didn't hear anything from me when you can't even make time for us!"

He is really making me furious. I haven't raised any complaints before because I didn't want to be a nagging girlfriend. I wanted our relationship to be as healthy as possible. Tiniis ko lahat kahit mahirap.

"Why won't you just tell me the truth huh? Is there another girl?" galit na galit na singhal ko sa umuusok kong matangos na ilong.

That must be it! He is keeping his silence so I could be right, right?

"May iba ba? Raven!"

"There. That's exactly why I can't stay in this relationship."

"Who's that girl! You tell me! Who is the girl huh? I will kill her, Raven!"

"That's it. We're done here!" he exclaimed exasperatedly before walking out of the door.

No. We aren't done. We can't be over! So long as I still remember that day I first saw him at the coffee shop, I won't let him go until I get to marry him.

I swore to marry him that day. I made a promise to myself and the universe.

I am marrying him and nobody can stop me. I'll get him back-by hook or by crook!

I am Elqenna Blair Paige. I am not a loser, not ever. Whatever I want, I always get.