24. Home

Elqenna

Mavvy ended up staying with me that night. Nakakaasar nga lang. Ayaw niyang halikan ako. Not that I was being flirt and greedy, he was really acting weird. Ni ayaw niyang maglambing ako sa kanya. He only kissed me when he said goodnight and allowed me to sleep in his arms.

"Good morning, Frappie," bungad ni Mavvy pagkabukas ko ng mga mata ko. Nakatitig siya sa'kin.

I groaned and hugged him tighter.

"What a good morning indeed," I whispered and then kissed Mavvy on the neck.

"What are you doing, Blair?" sita niyang hindi ko agad na-gets. When it occured to me that he's uncomfortable getting kisses on the neck, I planted more kisses there. "Ayaw mo paawat ah," anas niya nang hindi ako tumigil.

He rolled on top of me but I didn't care much. I was just laughing at his reaction until he began kissing me on the neck. I was just giggling at first, tickled at his quick kisses. But then, his kisses became softer and feathery over time and I suddenly just felt warm. Parang ang init bigla  ng kwarto at bigla-bigla, naririnig ko nalang ang malakas na tibok ng puso ko. I was scared and I wanted him to stop. But it felt so good. His lips leaving soft trails of kisses on my skin felt so good.

"Don't stop, Mavvy," I whispered as I can't help brushing my fingers through his hair.

I was wearing a thin piece of silk with a tiny strap that held the fabric together. Using his lips, Mavvy managed to pull the thin strap off my shoulder. He rained feathery kisses there too before returning on my neck and continued kissing me there down my chest.

The way Mavvy touched me silently told me how scared he was at what he was doing.

"I love you so much I can't do this," I finally heard him say, burying his face on my neck.

I just found myself not saying anything. I just hugged him and was silently thankful that we both stopped what we were just about to do.

"I love you, Mavvy. Thank you for loving me this much."

Humigpit ang yakap niya sa'kin. We stayed in bed for a few minutes more. We didn't have to say anything. We did nothing and still felt extremely happy just by knowing we have each other.

Another month passed. Na-delay ulit ang pag-uwi ni Innigo ng Pinas. Knowing that news, mas naging carefree ako sa relationship namin ni Mavvy. I was having so much fun going on trips with him. Kahit nga sa simpleng night-drives ay sobra niya akong napapasaya.

With Mavvy's personality, impossibleng hindi kami nagkakaaway. I mean, ako lang naman lagi ang nang-aaway. He is so mean to me when he jokes. He keeps teasing me about a lot of things! Palibhasa ang dami niyang alam sa'kin. Pakiramdam ko na nga mas kilala niya pa ako kaysa sa sarili ko.

"Do you want me to stay tonight?" Mavvy sweetly asked. I was feeling a little bit under the weather.

While enjoying my time with him, I was also busy attending classes and webinars online. We were still together about figuring out what I really wanted to do in life.

"Yes, please?" paglalambing ko. I opened my arms wide, asking him to join me on the bed and hug me.

He rolled his eyes but still came to me right after.

"Did you realize you already are addicted to me, baby?" pabiro niyang tanong na seryoso kong tinanguan. "Tsk. I knew this would happen."

"Ang yabang!" Tumawa siya ng malakas at saka ako pinaliguan ng halik sa pisngi. "I think I am already feeling better."

"You weren't really unwell to begin with. Gusto mo lang talaga akong makasama buong gabi."

"You got me," nakangisi kong isinagot.