Keegan And Dave

Chapter 1
____________________________

Keegan

Music played in the background as I slept in my king size bed with Kairi, Abbi, and Demi. The girls watched scary movies with mike last night and was scared to death. The jump in the bed with me and Dave till Dave got up and walk to the guest room. I was bout to go in there with him but Demi wouldn't fall asleep. I had to make her.

I got up so slowly looking at my 5 month stomach. I'm not gone tell the genders yet. Yes I'm having twins which is weird. I'ma reveal the genders at the baby shower.

I walk to the bathroom so I can do my hygienes and get ready for my day. After my hygienes, I pulled out a black tight dress that reaches my knee, my black high top all stars, and my jacket.

I got dress and walk out my room to the guest room. Dave wasn't there. I walk downstairs to the living room and he wasn't there. Where is my sexy hubby. I walk to the backyard seeing him and Mike bobbing their heads while having head phones in their ear. Let me scare them.

I walk to the kitchen, grab a bottle of water, and walk back to the backyard. I walk in front Dave and Mike and poured the water out behind my back.

"OH MY GOD!!! MY WATER BROKE!!!" I yelled so loud. Dave and Mike hurried taking their headphones off.

"You okay!! Is the babies coming!!!"Dave ask so concern snd scared himself. I took the water from behind my back and smirked at them. Mike smack his lips mad as hell.

"Gotcha"I laugh.

"That shit ain't funny!!"Dave semi yelled.

"It was Dave. Cut me some slack"I sat down in front of Mike as he was on the computer.

"I'ma cut them babies out you if you keep playing with me"he said.

"That's harsh"I said. "Tell me what the doctor told you"

"I'm. Not. Telling. You"Dave clap his hands at me.

"Nigga. I'm. Holding. Yo. Kids. You. Better. Tell. Me"I clap my hands back at him.

"Fuck off Kee. Go find yo sister"

"Dave your hurting me"I said.

"Sorry babe"he sat next to me. "We ain't starting till the babies come out"

"Starting what?"I ask.

"Looking for Kaitlyn"he said.

"I know but I want to start now"I whined.

"Nah ah"Mike said. "Take care them babies"

"Speaking of babies Mike. Where yo kids?"I ask.

"At home with momma"he said.

"When the baby shower again?"Dave ask.

"I don't even know, angle have the date and everything"

"Let's threatened her to tell us"

"No, you told her the gender so she must of told you the damn date"I said getting frustrated..

"Calm down okay"Dave said.

"Fine. I'm calm"I kiss his lips. He smiled at me and kiss my lips passionately.

"Y'all get a room"Mike said. "No wonder yall having two kids and y'all already have two kids"

"Mike shut up"Dave said.

I shook my head at them two as they went back and forth. Yep. This is how my household is. And two extra mouths to feed are coming.

________________________

So this is the sneek peek / first chapter. Just want y'all to see.

Y'all like my cover. If not, I'm asking my girl to do it.

💖 & ☮️