Demi McKenna Brewster

Chapter 22

___________________________

Keegan

The house was just sad

The house was just sad. Kairi left with Dave to New York to visit her grandmother on her mom side and Dave mom. I wanted Demi to go but she said she didn't want to go. I ask why but she never told me. Dave tried to get her to come and she still said no. Well now she's stuck with me and the babies till school start which is in a hour.

"Demi start getting dress"I told her walking inside her room. 

"Why I have to go to school?"Demi whined.

"Cause you have to"I said. "I want you to get up now and get dress"I walked to her closet pulling out her red balenciaga.

"Can I wear my skirt today?"Demi ask.

"Yes"I went to her dresser pulling out her skirt and plaid shirt. Demi finally got up and walked to her bathroom. Something was totally off with Demi. She would jump from her bed ready for school. Her and Kairi. Kairi was in first grade and Demi was in Pre-K.

After getting dress and dressing Demi and the boys up, I finally left the house to start my day off.

Later

I pulled up to Demi Pre-K school. I hop out the car then grabbed the stroller for Kashton and Daxton. I put them in the stroller then grab Demi hand walking to the door.

I walked in being greeted by some of the moms that knew me because of Dave. That's all they know about me. I'm Dave's wife.

"Hi Demi. Are you ready to learn?"the teacher ask. Demi nodded her head and walked with the teacher. I watch her follow the lady till a second lady came up to me.

"Hi, are you Demi mother?"this lady ask.

"Yes"I nod my head.

"I'm Demi Pre-K teacher....."

"Who was the other lady?"I ask.

"The second Pre-K teacher. She's just doing some warm ups for them"the lady said. "My name is Ms. Manning"

"Hi Ms. Manning, is everything alright with my daughter?"I ask.

"Come with me"she said. I followed her to the class room where Demi was. I look inside the class room seeing Demi looking not interested.

"What's wrong with her?"I ask.

"She's bored actually. I think it's because the work is too easy for her and just looking for something else to do. But what I'm really worried about is that she cause a uproar"

"What you mean?"I narrowed my eyebrows at her.

"She talks after we finish the assignment, she yells at the other kids to hurry up they move slowly"

She reminds me of me. I use to do that all my life. "Wow"I shook my head.

"I was thinking about switching her to kindergarten or 1st grade cause her reading skills are fantastic"the teacher smiled.

"I would have to talk to her and my husband about that. You know I want her to finish Pre-K"I said.

"That's fine. Is there anything you think that can keep her from talking after assignments?"the teacher ask.

I remember one day when Demi ask me she wanted to write her own stories. It keeps her from doing bad shit around the house.

"Let her write her own stories. She loves to write"I said. "She should have a journal in her bag"

"Okay, thank you Ms......"

"It's Keegan"I smiled.

"Okay Keegan"she smiled back and walked in the class. I watch Demi as she wrote down some stuff. I smiled at her remembering them days when she was baby.

Her birthday is coming up and I don't know what to do for her birthday.