Running Away

Chapter 15
____________________________

Chapter 15____________________________

Kaitlyn

I don't know which is worst. Being a stripper or a prostitute. I should of stayed as a stripper ans left Damon alone. But he was so sweet to me when I met him. He took care of me. Paid my bills. Made love to me every night. I was in love till I became pregnant with his child. When I told him, he said to abort my baby. I wasn't killing my baby.

When I didn't go with his plan, he almost killed me. He beated me. That was my first time getting beat. That night, he had a party and told his friends to rape me while I was pregnant. "Kill that baby if you need to" was what I heard before they enter my room. Pain was all over my body when they raped me.

Early that morning, I ran out the house and ran away. But only for 2 hours cause he caught up to me and brought me back home to beat me some more. I was beated so much while I was pregnant i thought my little baby was gone come out early. But she stayed strong. That what made me stayed strong.

Finally when I gave birth to kadin, I was prostituting my body to men who didn't care about me. I had to make the money for Damon. Anna passed away, he needed new girls. But no girl didn't want him. Except this little girl name Amber. Why she came to him? Why she wanted to come here? Did she knew he was a pimp?

"Damon said come here"Amber walked in my room. I sigh closing my eyes and got up from bed. I walk to the living room seeing another girl snorting coke. Her baby was on the couch watching me with sad eyes.

"Yes"I said.

"I need you to go to the store for me"Damon said.

"What you need?"I ask.

"Some more condoms for y'all, some drinks, and go to my brother house to make some money"Damon said.

I didn't say anything but just breath in and out. I hate his brother with a passion. "You heard what the fuck I said"

"Yes I did"I said. "Amber coming too?"

"No, she stays with me. She ain't ready"Damon said.

"You had this bitch for 3 months. She should be ready"I said.

"Don't worry about me"Amber said.

"Don't worry about you? Bitch you better watch your fucking mouth!!"

"Kaitlyn, get your fucking ass to the store and to my brother house now!!!"Damon yelled.

I nod my head and walk back to my room. I grab a bag and filled my bag with some important stuff like my shirt, panties, bra, my sweatshirt and sweatpants, spray, and my makeup. I even put my hygienes stuff in there. I put my backpack on and walk back to the living room seeing the girl sucking Damon dick in front her daughter. My heart started pounding wanting to kill this bitch.

"I need the money"I said. He handed Amber the 20$.

"Make it enough"he said groaning. Disgusting ass nigga. I felt bad for the little girl.

I yanked the money out of Amber hand and walk to the door. I left out the house feeling the cold air. I sigh heavily thinking why do I have to go to Damon brother house. He's more meaner and a worst abuser then Damon.

I pull out my phone and texted Dave.

Me_ I'm ready