I'm Coming For You pt. 4

Chapter 33
__________________________

Keegan

I quickly hung up the phone when the door bust open revealing two guys with guns

I quickly hung up the phone when the door bust open revealing two guys with guns. I wanted to scream out for angle to help me out but she have the twins with her. I don't want both of us to die and leave these bad men with the kids. But I know Dave is coming.

"Are you Katie Dover?"the man with a black jump suit ask. I didn't know what to say.

"N-No"I stuttered. They look at each other then use a walkie talkie.

"Boss, this the wrong bitch"the man in a blue jump suit said.

"She's a liar. She have four kids, two girls and two boys. Check that whole hotel room for them and bring them instead" is that Marcus?

"NO!!"I yelled. "Take me"I cried.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Katie"I cried. They grabbed my arms pulling me to the door. I  couldn't scream and kick but once I saw Demi coming out the room. My whole heart stop. It was like slow motion. I couldn't say nothing. I wanted to but I just couldn't.

"Mommy!!!"she ran to me hitting the man with the black jump suit. He push her down hard making her scream. I kick him in the nuts but then he grab my legs carrying me to the elevator.

"Demi! Go to angle!"I yelled wishing that she heard what I said. I cried and cried in the arms of these kidnappers that Marcus sent. This woke me up. I can't be scared anymore. Choose your friends wisely. I know marilyn is up to this.

"Please let me go"I cried. "I have kids"

"Marcus is paying us a million dollars babygirl. You think we gone let that slide"the guy in the blue jump suit laugh. "Yo kids"

"Listen baby girl. We have kids of our own"

"Like I care"

"Well then, we don't care about you nor your kids"the elevator door open. They carried me out the elevator walking to the front door. The lady gasp and picked up the phone. The dude with the black jump suit took out his gun.

"NOO!!"I yelled. He shot the lady which caused her to fall to the floor.

"I hope you shot her in the head"

"I think I did"he smiled. Just then I felt the man let go of my arms. I hit the concrete so hard then I look up seeing the man in the black jump suit taking out his gun but got shot himself. He laid flat on the ground like his buddy. I close my eyes wishing it was just a dream.

"Baby"I heard Dave voice. "Baby get up, it's me"he help me up from the ground. I quickly got up and kiss his lips passionately. He peck my lips and look at the bodies. "Mike, get their ID's"

"Alright detective Brewster"Mike said.

"How did you find me?"I ask.

"Tracked your phone down and found the truck here all beating up from the back"Dave said.

"Marcus is up to this"I said.

"I know. I have to send you and the girls to New York alright...."

"Dave I'm not leaving you"I cried.

"I need to finish this. Once and for all"he said. I couldn't tell him nothing. I want this the same as him.

"Okay"I nodded my head.

"See what you got me into"Dave laugh.

"You will do anything for me anyways"I smiled.

"Anything for you love"