My Mother

Chapter 39
___________________________

Keegan

"Ouuuuuu baby you look sexy for daddy"Dave kissed my lips then started kissing my neck

"Ouuuuuu baby you look sexy for daddy"Dave kissed my lips then started kissing my neck. We decided to have a vacation in Los Angeles. I wanted to just escape with my family.

I'm glad to see Kaitlyn with her baby girl kadin. She was so cute and looked just like Kaitlyn. We was all outside in the backyard at my parents house having some watermelon, BBQ, and some margaritas.

"Look at my grand childrens"my dad walked up to me and my sister. Kadin was in Kaitlyn lap wearing her bathing suit. Kashton and Daxton was inside the house with Angle, Milah, and Indyia.

"Mom, thanks"Kaitlyn said.

"For what?"my mom sat next to Kaitlyn kicking her feet up.

"For taking kadin in while I was cleaning myself up"Kaitlyn said. "I don't know what happened to me"

"Nothing didn't happen to you. You just met the wrong guy and he wanted you to do drugs...."

"And I did it"Kaitlyn said. "That's the fucked up part about it. Momma was never weak and she taught us to don't be weak"

"Technically your wrong Kaitlyn. I was a weak girl back then. And I'm still a weak girl till this day"my mom said. "Your father wasn't really a loving man, he was very controlling"she rolled her eyes.

"He still is"I said.

"And your grandpa was the same"my mom said looking at her margarita. We both looked at her to spill the tea. What happened?

"What? What about him?"Kaitlyn ask.

"He push me to marry your father cause he was rich and already working. I told my father that I was in love with someone else. Your grandfather took me by my hair and dragged me to the basement where he kept my mother's bones and told me to talk to my mom"my mother wiped her eyes. She got up from the seat so quick and ran inside.

I got up as well and ran inside behind her. "Mom?"I called her name. She went to her room slamming the door. I open the door walking in the room. My mom was staring out the window sniffing her snot back up. "I'm so sorry mom"

"It's okay. I cried every night for my mom and the person I love the most which was my true love"she wiped her eyes. "I didn't want this rich life style for y'all"

"Mom we ain't bougie"Kaitlyn said. "Well Keegan is"

"Shut up"I chuckled.

"I tried to tell your father that I wanted y'all to go to a public school and be out there already working"she sniffle. "But he wanted y'all in private school"

"Maybe cause he thought that private school was the best for us"I said.

"No, public was. It taught me some shit"Kaitlyn said.

"I should of listen to him and left with him while I had the chance"my mom shook her head.  "Now I'm stuck with a man who don't even love me for me"she cried again.

I let my mom cried into my arms like I use to do when I was in high school. Some days was bad, some days was good. But there will days when I just wanted her to feel my pain. Now I feel her pain.