My Sister's Keeper

Chapter 38
____________________________

Keegan

"Girl, stop that kicking and screaming"

I look up seeing Kaitlyn holding a gun. The barrel of it was smoking. She smiled at me and help me up from the ground.

"Kaitlyn"I smiled so wide. She smiled back. It was like I was afraid to hug her.

"Well, give me a hug"she sniffle. I hugged her tightly crying in her arms. I miss Kaitlyn so much. I can't believe she would actually almost kill someone for me. But how she knew that marilyn was coming for me. "God that was close"she said into my arms.

"How'd you know that I was being attacked?"I ask.

"Well, the dude name Marcus talked about it at the rehabilitation center"Kaitlyn said.

"Wait. Marcus was in rehab?"I ask.

"I don't know the nigga but hell yeah he was in rehab just only for a little while then got out"she said. "I heard him say your name, the location where he was meeting his cousin who was also there to see him"

"Marilyn"I said.

"Yeah her. You must of forgot what I taught you"Kaitlyn said.

"What?"I looked at her.

"Keep your circle small Keegan. Don't ever invite some new bitch to the family cause she won't have your back"Kaitlyn said.

"I remember now"I mumble nodding my head. "What about the center?"

"I'm through with drugs. I'm a new person now"Kaitlyn smiled..

"You just shot at someone"I said.

"To save my sister life, duh"Kaitlyn rolled her eyes. "Let's go before marilyn and her no brain cells cousin comes back"

I followed Kaitlyn to her car. I hop in thanking God that she came to save my life. I really thought I was done for.

Later

"Mommy!!"Kairi and Demi ran to me. They both hugged me tight smiling from ear to ear. "We miss you"Demi said.

"I'm safe now"I said. Angle came out the room with the twins. "ohhh, look at my boys"I grabbed Daxton kissing his cheek.

"I really thought that bitch ass wigga was gone kill you"angle said then hugged me. She look behind me and seen Kaitlyn smiling as well.

"Hi angle"Kaitlyn waved.

"Hi Kaitlyn"angle said.

"Where's Dave?"I ask.

"Mike went to go meet him halfway and bring him back to Alabama"angle said.

"What happened to his car?"I ask.

"Well, Marcus men knew Dave was coming so they pop Dave's tires and shot up his car"angle said.

I gasp taking a seat on the couch. "He's alive though"angle said.

"When this shit gone stop? Keegan what the hell you did cause this man to do this to the family? Next he gone aim for the kids"

"I'm thinking about moving back to New York"I said.

"Why sis? This is your new home. You can't run from trouble. You just have to face him and knock his ass out"angle said.

"And make him mad again"I said. "Angle I have to leave to protect my babies"

"I get that"angle said.

"On the other hand, focus on you and your family. Or next time, call the police and get them involve"Kaitlyn said.

I listen to what Kaitlyn said and thought about it. It's time to get the police involve to this shit. I'm tired of this shit.