Planning Demi Party

Chapter 41
___________________

Keegan

After leaving the house to go look for some other party stuff and pick up the dresses for Kairi, Demi, and Kadin, I went to the place where Demi party was gone be held at. I wanted to throw the biggest party for her. I never threw a big party for her till now. I always wanted to have a big party for her since she been through a lot with me.

"Hi, I'm here to pick up the dresses under Keegan" I said. The lady smiled at me and went to the back. I sat down in the chair looking around at the place. In my mind, I kept thinking about starting my own shop. My own business. I want to be my own boss.

"Here you go" the lady gave me the three dresses. Kairi and kadin dress couldn't compare to the dress Demi had. It was like a princess dress. I know she will love her dress.

"Thank you so much"I smiled looking at the dress. "It's beautiful"

"Send me some pictures of her and sisters in the dress"the lady said. I nod my head and walked out the shop to the Range Rover. I put the dresses in the back and close the trunk. I made my way to the driver seat and hop in.

"Alright, how much time do I have?" I mumble taking out my phone. I look at the text Dave sent me.
Dave_ what's going on with you today? Why you left out the house in a rush? And then told me to keep Demi occupied

Me_ Dave just do as I say and keep her busy😒 I'ma explain everything later

Dave_ Hurry back home

I look at my phone and sigh. I plugged my phone up on the charger and took off from the dress shop.

Later

I hurried inside the hotel going to the ballroom. I looked around seeing how beautiful it was.

"Hola sweetheart"the decorator walked up to me. "You like?"

"I love" I smiled

"I love" I smiled. "This is like a princess party"

"It is"she said. "I told the people who cooked the food to settle the pans over there and the dj is over there"

"Thanks" I hugged her.

"Save some cake and food for me"she said.

"Oh I will"

____________________

So yeah this is the chapter. I'm starting back off with this book, give me time. I'm trying to get use to writing on my new phone. It feels weird and it's always correcting me. Which is good.

But anyways, love y'all.