Drugs, Music, & Drama

Chapter 6
_____________________________

Dave

Since Keegan left, I dropped the girls off at Ms. Dorothy apartment. Tonight, I'm having a house warming party. All my niggas from New York coming to Miami. Well they here now.

We was in my man cave which had a studio in there. We was making some beats, writing lyrics. Something to make the album process a little quicker.

"I like that"I said noding my head to the music.

"You have the lyrics?" Mike ask. I nod my head and got up from the chair. I took out my Notebook so I can start.

You mighta heard about Keisha but I had other b-----s
My bad, I meant other women a few even cuddled with them
I ain’t gon’ lie ’bout s--t, I’m a real n---a
First things first, I never lie on my date
If the 4 train wasn’t working, f--k it ride on the 6
Not the same, it’s (?) Gang you getting high with a crip
Presidential s--t like the 90’s, ordered bottles of Cris’

The beat kept going on and on as I rap to it. Everybody was nodding they head to it.

I look up from the note book and seen Melissa sitting down on my couch smiling at me. But that didn't stop me.

Finally, I was done with the song. Damn it took me 13 days to try and write a good ass song. It's call party monster.

"Give me some weed"I said. One of my niggas grab the blunt and gave it to me. I smoke for 2 minutes not even thinking about Melissa.

I made my way to the back yard to check up on the rest of the gang but nobody wasn't back here. I sat down by the pool looking at the water.

"So you left me for someone else"Melissa.

I rolled my eyes not wanting to talk to her. "What the fuck you want?"I ask.

"Can we just talk, like damn"she roll her eyes.

"No Melissa. All you want is me and this dick"I said.

"Dave I......"

"Bitch why you here?"I heard Keegan voice behind us.

"Bitch, whole you little girl I ain't.........."she looked at Keegan's stomach and raised her eyebrows. "Wow, your pregnant"

"Well duh"Keegan rolled her eyes. "Now you and your little thotties have to go"

"Sweetheart, you need to watch your mouth....."

"No bitch, watch who you speaking to cause your ass bout to be beat"Keegan said.

"Kee, that's enough. I got this"I grabbed her waist.

"You got it. Cause it seems like you don't"Keegan said.

"Oh trust me, he got me"Melissa said.

"Bitch I'ma kick yo ass!!! Don't play with me!!!"Keegan yelled.

"Baby calm down"I holded her back. Marilyn came outside looking at Melissa.

"Who her?"Marilyn pointed at Melissa.

"Dave's ex"Melissa said.

"Oh wow, why you here?"Marilyn ask.

"Bitch why you here?"Melissa shot back.

"Fuck this goofy ass bitch. Come on Dave let me go!!!"Keegan yelled. I pulled her back inside so she can cool down.

Let Marilyn handle that.