Demi Party Pt.1

Chapter 42
__________________

Keegan

I pull up to my parents house ready to get dress for the party. I already sent in Dave suit and my Dad's. Kaitlyn already picked out a dress for herself which was cute. It matched kadin dress.

"Where's Keegan?" I ask Dave.

"She's in the room. Some makeup stylists doing her hair and make up"Dave said.

"Oh okay"I stick up my thumb with a smile.

"Why you didn't do Demi hair and makeup? She loves when you do your hair and makeup"Dave said.

"I'm running all over. I didn't have time" I said.

"Keegan, it's 4 o'clock. Y'all go and get dress"my mom walked in the kitchen with her dress on. My dad had on his black tuxedo.

"Wow y'all look great"I smiled.

"You think so"

"Y'all look like y'all going to a prom"Dave said walking out the kitchen

"Y'all look like y'all going to a prom"Dave said walking out the kitchen. "Come on Keegan, time for us to get dress"

"Coming"I got up from the bar stool then kiss my mom cheeks. I walk up the stairs passing up Demi room. She was talking to the lady like a grown ass woman. I walked in my room looking at my green dress on the bed.

"Kait said she's helping kairi put on her dress"Dave said.

"You think what I'm doing is right?"I ask Dave. He looked at me confused then put on his button down shirt.

"I mean, what you doing is treating Demi like a princess"Dave said. "Demi is different Keegan, very different"

"I know, I'm still thinking about her going up a grade cause she's so smart in her class"I said.

"I think we should let her skip a grade"Dave said. "For her sake. She's bored"

"I know but what if she miss something"

"Keegan, Demi is street smart and book smart" Dave said. "I'm street smart, you book smart"

"I'm bout to get dress"I went to the bathroom so I can take a shower and put on my dress.

Later

"You look beautiful" Dave said looking at my body

"Are you sexing me with your eyes?"I grab his tie pulling him towards me.

"I want to sex you right now"He said seductively.

"And make another baby. Is that what you want?"I smiled.

"Helllll no"Dave laugh.

"Keegan!! Dave!!" I heard my mom called out.

"Come on, that must be the carriage ride"I said. I walked out the room down the stairs.

"Ouuuu, look at sexy momma" kaitlyn smiled.

"Keegan you look gorgeous"my mom smiled. "Dave you look handsome"

"Thanks momma"Dave kissed her cheeks.

"Daddy"I heard Demi little voice. I turn to the stairs seeing her in her little dress. She came downstairs holding kairi hands.

"Ohhhh, y'all two look like princesses" my mom said. Demi dress was pink and sparkly. No words couldn't describe how beautiful she looked.

 No words couldn't describe how beautiful she looked

"How I look?" Demi ask me.

"Like a princess" I smiled.

"The carriage is here"kaitlyn said.

"Okay, Daddy will go with you on the carriage"I said to Demi.

"Mommy, what's a carriage ride?"Demi ask as we walked outside to the front. She looked at the horses and gasp. "Oh my god!! We getting on that!"

"I ain't getting on that"Dave said

"I ain't getting on that"Dave said. I shoulder bump him and gave him a mean mug. "Fine"

Demi and kairi walked to the carriage and petted the horses. I can tell she was so happy. That's all I wanted for her. To be happy.