Family Meeting

Chapter 45
__________________

Keegan

I woke up staring at the sun that shine through my room

I woke up staring at the sun that shine through my room. Dave arms was around my waist as he snored like an ogre. I shook my head and got up from bed.

I walk to my closet and grab my outfit for today. I want to look sexy for my fiancé. Last night was a dream come true. I can tell Dave wanted to propose to me before but he couldn't. I'm glad that he finally man up and did it.

"Where you going?"I heard Dave voice. I turn to him with a smile.

"Somewhere. I can't stay here and do nothing"I said.

"I'm coming with you"Dave got up from the bed with nothing on.

"Where is your boxers?"I ask.

"You forgot what happen last night"Dave smiled. "All the moans and groans"

"Now I remember"I rolled my eyes at him shaking my head.

"Besides, we both needed it. Specially you"Dave said while putting on his boxers. He walked out the room I guess to go wash his ass or face.

I look at my outfit and shoes that went with it.

After getting myself cleaned up and getting dress, I went downstairs seeing Demi and kairi eating cereal

"Hey mommy"they both said.

"Morning my babies"I kiss their cheek. "Where is kashton and daxton?"

"Daddy said he was going to change them"kairi said.

"Momma, when we going back home?"Demi ask. I didn't want to go back home but I have to leave my parents house.

"We will have to talk to your father about that"I said.

"Family meeting!!"demi yelled.

"Stop yelling"I said to her. Dave walked in the kitchen with the twins.

"I heard family meeting, what's going on?"dave ask.

"Demi wants to go back home"I said.

"Dem, we can't go back. Not now until things are cleared between Marcus and Marilyn"Dave said.

"We either have to go back to Miami or move back to New York"I said.

"Go back to Miami"Demi and kairi said.

"New York sounds fun"Dave said.

"No"kairi said bluntly.

"Why not kairi? You get to see your grandma and grandpa"

"Momma ain't there anymore"kairi looked at Dave. Dave looked back at me and sigh.

"We have to think of something"Dave said.

I want to go back to Miami. But if I see Marilyn and Marcus again, their dead.

"Miami it is"

_________________

I'm sorry y'all that it's a short chapter. Trying to finish it.

Do y'all want a book 5th?

Book 5 is about the wedding and some drama will happen. Some shit gone happen.

Let me know tho.