Jealousy

Chapter 4
______________________________

Dave

"So you letting niggas help you now every time you go to store!! Huh bit...."I stop myself before I say something she won't like and leave me.

"You was bout to call me a bitch!!! Nigga how dare you!!!"she yelled back.

"How dare you for letting some nigga carry yo bags when I was right there!!!"

"Dave you was no where in sight!!"

"Say Say Say, come on Dave. You need a breather and she have to calm down cause them babies"Mike said.

I look at Keegan one last time and walked to my man cave. I don't even want to talk to no one right now. She should of never told some man to carry the bags for her when I was right there. It's all good tho. I don't have time for the bull.

I sat down in the chair looking at the TV's I had in my man cave. Mike probably was talking to Keegan to calm her down a bit. I should of never fussed at her. Why every time she get pregnant, I'm the one that stress her out? I need to leave her alone for while, let her relax while I'll work on my music.

"She's ain't mad no more"Mike said sitting down. "But like I said don't get her to worked up man"

"I'm trying not to. Just jealous"I said.

"Jealous of what. She pregnant with your babies, she ain't going no where Dave"

"I know, she did it before Mike"I said.

"Did what Dave? Cause if you say she left you, I know she didn't leave you. You left her cause she lost the baby"Mike said.

"How you know all of this? I never told you anything"I said.

"Internet told me"Mike said. "All over TMZ, hiphopmedia, etc"

"Look man, how about you go give me my beats so we can get to work"

"I got them coming already but I have something else for you. A promotion with puma and Adidas"

"For real"I said looking at him.

"Hell yeah"Mike said with a smile. "Let's get to work man"

"Let's get to work"I smiled at Mike. Best manager ever. Better then my last one.

_____________________

Ight guys, this chapter was just a warm up for me lol 😂 I was bored. But in running out of ideas. Help me out.