Demi Birthday

Chapter 40
___________________________

Dave

The house was quiet

The house was quiet. Too quiet. I look at the time on the clock in Keegan's old room seeing it was 7:30 in the morning. I forgot that in Miami it will be at least 10 or 11:30. So why Keegan and Demi and Kairi not up? The twins are up crying they asses off.

"Hey my little men. I love y'all so much"I kiss they cheeks. The twins are a month old now. I don't want my boys to grow up. Same like how I don't Demi and Kairi to grow.

Keegan must of forgot but today is Demi birthday. I want to plan something for my baby girl. Probably have a party with all her Pre-K friends. Have a big cake, animals, make-up for the girls, games for the boys. I love planning stuff for my babies.

"Baby"I woke up Keegan so she can get up and tell Demi happy birthday. I know how Demi is. "baby wake up"I pushed her a bit. She quickly smack my hand groaning out her sleep.

"What Dave?!"she looked up at me with a mean mug.

"Do you know what today is?"I ask.

"Our anniversary?"she looked at me confuse.

"No"I shook my head. "It's Demi birthday"

"Ohhhhh, oh my god"she jump up from the bed running out the room. Why she ran out the room? I shook my head walking out the room as well.

"Happy birthday my baby"I heard Keegan dad say. He had a cake in his hand with candles lit up. I can tell demi is happy that she have cake in bed.

"Daddy said I can't have cake in the morning. Only breakfast"I heard Demi say.

"Well grandma will make a birthday breakfast for you okay"Keegan dad said.

I walk downstairs to the kitchen seeing Keegan mother slaving over the stove. "Morning"

"Oh God you scared me"she covered her chest. "Where's the babies?"

"Demi is up and wants breakfast, Kairi probably still sleep or up, and the babies are being babies"I chuckled.

"Dave, your a great father"Keegan mom said.

"Thanks Mrs. Dov......."

"Call me Ms. Stevenson"she said.

"I have a question"--"Keegan will sometimes say Stevenson then Dover. Why she does that?"

"Me and her father kept thinking about getting a divorce. So I told her that her last name will be Stevenson and not Dover but sometimes she will say Dover"

"Oh. Well I'm thinking about marrying her"I said.

"Do it"she said. "I want Keegan to live the best life"

"Hey Mom"Kaitlyn walked in with kadin in her arms. Kadin was sucking on her bottle while her eyes was close.

"Hi sweetheart. Give me kadin"Keegan mom grabbed kadin while still feeding her.

"So, I'm hearing that you want to marry my sissy"Kaitlyn smiled.

"Yeah but....."

"But nothing, we are planning the wedding today"Kaitlyn said.

"Kait, not today. Maybe next month we will plan the wedding"Keegan mom said.

"Okay mom! I'm leaving to the store to get some stuff for the party tonight! Dave keep Demi occupied! And check on the twins!"Keegan stormed out the house causing me and Kaitlyn to look at each other.

"I know she planning something big"