Focusing

Chapter 13
_________________________

Keegan

The girls was on the couch watching TV while I was making some dinner for the family. Bianca and girls wanted to go out  and have some fun but of course I can't. I'm pregnant with twins.

"Mommy is the food done yet?"Demi ask.

"No, sit down on my couch"I semi yelled. She quickly sat down on the couch and continue watching TV. Dave walked in the living room looking at Demi and Kairi.

"Hey my babies"he sat down in between them kissing their little cheeks. Demi didn't want to bother.

"Stop daddy, I'm trying to watch this"Demi said pushing his head away.

"Demi"he whined trying to still kiss her cheek. But again, she don't want to be bother. She will start crying to get him away from her.

"What happened?"I ask.

"What you mean what happened? Me and your mother talked to Kaitlyn about leaving her pimp"Dave said getting up.

"Daddy, what's a pimp?"Demi ask.

"I'm not talking to you cause you don't want to give me a kiss"Dave said. Demi smack her lips and continue watching TV.

"Babe, she's lying to y'all. She doesn't want help"I said.

"She ain't lying to us. You should of seen her face Keegan, she's ready to leave that man. Your mom gave her a old phone so when we ready to make a move, we can call her"Dave said.

"So it's you and mommy now. Y'all not gone include me, that's my sister Dave"

"Keegan your pregnant and you wasn't gone do anything anyways"Dave walked out the kitchen. I followed him to wherever he was going to.

"So you think I wasn't gone do nothing to help her"I said.

"At the baby shower you didn't do shit. Instead of you talking to her on the side, you entertained her by yelling in front friends and family"Dave said.

"Dave I was upset that she brought his ass and her ass to my baby shower to start shit like that!"I semi yelled.

"That doesn't mean for you to yell in front everyone"

"I wasn't the only one yelling Dave"I said. "She yelled at me first cause I didn't talk to Mom about giving kadin back"

I don't know where he trying to go with this. But blaming me for not helping my sister out isn't gone work at all. I'm trying to focus on my babies and that's it. Once they are out of me, then I'ma focus my sister.