My Sister

Chapter 17
_______________________

Keegan

I was still in the hospital with the twins sleeping my ass off. I needed this sleep so I can get ready for the twins when they get out of here.

I don't know where Dave is. But my mom called me and told me that she was getting Kaitlyn room ready. They enrolled her into a rehabilitation center. I'm happy for her that now she wants to get clean and see her baby. I guess Dave plan worked.

"Hey"Dave walked in the room.

"What happened?"I ask.

"Kaitlyn was......"he stop and sigh. "She's in the hospital. Her boyfriend beated her when he find out that she had a phone and used her for sex"

I couldn't even think straight when Dave said that. My sister was use for sex. I felt so bad. Why the hell would he do some shit like that? I know Kaitlyn is a strong woman and I know she wanted to leave his ass. But I should of been there for her.

I started crying my eyes out when I felt Dave next to me rubbing my back. "It's okay baby"he kissed my cheek.

"I feel like shit Dave"I cried. "I push my sister away when I could of helped her"He hugged me tightly kissing my forehead.

"Just get some sleep and calm down. She's in the same hospital as you"Dave said.

"She here?"I ask looking into his eyes. He nod his head. "I need to see her babe"

"We will but she's not doing good"Dave said.

"So I can't see her?"I ask.

"Not yet"Dave said.

"Maybe after I get out, I will see her"I said.

"Probably so" all of a sudden, the twins started crying. I wanted to get up from bed but Dave stopped me. "I got them"he walk to their beds looking at them. He picked up Kashton first.

"They hungry"I said.

"How you know?"Dave ask.

"Dave, I know what cry it is. Trust me, Demi was the same"I said.

Dave nod his head and gave me Kashton. I don't breast feed them like I did Demi. They get formula milk. Which is something I hate to give them.

I fed Kashton while Dave fed Daxton. I looked at both my boys and smiled. I'm so happy to finally have them with me. But I want to talk to Dave about tying my tubes. I don't want to have no more kids.