Watch Me

Chapter 7
__________________________

Keegan

After Dave calm me down from Melissa ugly ass, I went upstairs to do my hair since it's close to the time of my baby shower that I don't want

After Dave calm me down from Melissa ugly ass, I went upstairs to do my hair since it's close to the time of my baby shower that I don't want. It doesn't really make any since but that's what angle wanted.

I wanted to wear my short blond hair Bob wig. Something classy. I'ma paint my nails a light blue color. My dress still didn't come in yet. It needs to hurry up cause the baby shower is next week.

Dave walked into the room gaining my attention. "Is the witch gone yet?"I ask.

"She bout to leave"Dave said.

"Bout to? Babe she needs to leave now"I said rolling my eyes.

"She will, Marilyn handle her pretty well"Dave laugh.

"Marilyn put her hands on her"I smiled.

"No, not really but she was about to till Melissa grabbed her stuff and walked back to my man cave"Dave said. "Let them party down there till I get ready to cuddle with you"Dave kissed my cheek.

"Mhmmmm"

"What the hell you doing?"he ask.

"Doing my hair, so I don't think you won't be able to cuddle with me tonight"I smiled making him mad. Dave loves to cuddle with me. But I haven't been spending time with Demi lately ever since I became pregnant with twins.

"You forreal"Dave smack his lips.

"Bye Dave and go handle that bitch before I do"I said standing up walking to my closet to grab my wig that I'ma sew in myself.

"I hope you mess up your wig"Dave walked out the room.

"Dave you think I'm playing. Why the fuck is she here!?"I semi yelled.

"I don't know, maybe someone from New York brought her ass down here. She a hoe Keegan, you think I want her"Dave said.

"Dave I don't know if you do or don't"I said. "Just get her out my house before I drag her ass outside myself"

"Kee, you pregnant. You can't do anything"he said walking completely out the room. He think I can't do anything cause I'm pregnant. Watch me.

I grab my rings putting them on. I put in my bonnet and tennis shoes. I made my way downstairs seeing some other bitches that I don't know in my house drinking out of my wine cups. This party bout to stop right now.

"Mommy"I heard Demi upstairs. I looked at her seeing how scared she was from these people. Now, Dave should know better.

"Go back to sleep Demi"I said. She nod her head and walk back to her room. I made my way to the man cave seeing Dave and his friends all laughing and clowning. Even this bitch Melissa was down here.

"Like Dave, she's making a fool out of herself. She's pregnant"Melissa said. "And her white friend and desperately trying to be black needs to go sit her ass down"

"I'm saying cuz. She did made a fool out her cuz"some dude said which made me tilt my head.

"Yeah but, who the fuck said to bring this bitch to my house knowing I'm bout to have twins. Y'all bashing her for fighting for her man, what y'all need to do is take this bitch back to New York"Dave said all mad.

"Dave you know you want me here. I might stay here till the baby shower"Melissa said.

"Fuck is you talking bout"Dave said.

"I'm staying Dave. You can't do nothing cause you miss hitting this"Melissa slap her thigh smiling at Dave.

"Nah, yo pussy was to dry. I only hit it one time"Dave said causing his friends to laugh.

"One time? You a fucking lie Dave"Melissa said. You know what, it's time for me to step in since he ain't doing shit.

"Bitch I told yo ass to leave and you still here?"I stepped inside the man cave looking at Melissa. She rolled her eyes at me and laugh.

"Darling, you should leave and go to sleep cause I'm not bout to fight some pregnant woman"Melissa laugh.

"Why? Why you don't want to fight me?"I smiled while Dave backed me up. "Like bitch leave right now!! Your welcome here!!"

"No. I'ma leave when I want to leave"Melissa said coming behind Dave. "Besides, I'ma see you at your baby shower next week"

I blacked out and slap the piss out of her. She just stood there looking at me with a smirk. "Bitch I got you"I pointed my finger in her face.

"When, after you deliver your babies. All Dave use you for is to make babies and dump your ass"she said.

"Fuck you bitch!!"I yelled.

"I ain't gay bitch"she said.

"Keegan, you really making a fool of yourself"Dave push me back to the living room. Mike must of grabbed Melissa ass.

"Dave move!! I'm so sick of this shit!! Why she still here!? Huh? Tell me"

"I don't know!! But they asses bout to leave!!"he yelled back. "Aye put my fucking glasses up!!!"

"Dave get all your New York friends out this house and tell them to go to a hotel"I said.

"Ight"he let me go and walk back to the man cave.

It's time for me to do this hair and go to sleep. I don't have time for this.