Moving Back To Miami

Chapter 46
___________________

Keegan

2 weeks later

I didn't want to leave my mom and dad. But it's back to reality. Me and Dave decided to move back to Miami. I'm happy. But at the same time, I don't want no shit to stir up again.

If Marilyn and Marcus decides to come back abs start shit, they will die by me. I'm protecting my kids. Marilyn is crazy just like Marcus.

"Okay, I got the last bag. That's it"Dave said while putting the luggage in the trunk.

"You sir about this"I said to Dave.

"What you scared of? Marilyn?"dave ask. "Babe, fuck them. They can't come for us"

"And if they do?"

"I'll handle it"Dave said. He kiss my lips then rub my cheeks.

"I can't believe y'all are leaving me"my mom walked out the house with a smile while holding kadin.

"Where's Kait?"I ask.

"She's looking for a job today. She wanted to tell you goodbye but one of the jobs called her and wanted to interview her"my mom smiled.

"You think she will turn back to drugs?"I ask.

"She want her baby back Keegan. She will work hard for kadin"my mom said. I kiss kadin cheeks and smile. "You take care of them kids"

"Oh I will"—"I'll let you know about the kids wedding"I said.

"He finally tied the knot"my mom smiled.

I nodded my head with a big smile. "Yeah, I'm so happy"

"And that's what I want to see. You being happy"my mom said.

"Kee, we have to go"Dave said.

"Have a safe trip baby girl"my dad kiss my forehead.

"Love y'all"I waved goodbye and hop in the car. The girls waved goodbye to my parents as well.

It was a fun vacation. But break time is over. It's time for me to do what I have to do.

Miami

"Home sweet home"Dave settle the bags in the house

"Home sweet home"Dave settle the bags in the house. It felt so good to be back home. "You miss it baby?"

"Uhhhh, a little"I mumble.

"A little?"Dave shook his head. "Nah baby, I know you miss it a lot"

"Yeah I do but. I still don't have a job"I said.

Dave sigh then took a seat on the couch. I took kashton and daxton out their car seat. "Listen baby, I will take care of you till you find somewhere to work"

"Okay fine but......."

"But nothing"Dave said. "It's gone be like old times"

"With me and you fussing at each other?"

"Nah, with me, you, and the kids"he rub kashton soft hair.

"You right"I smiled.

"I'm always right"