THREE ☆ A MILLION DREAMS

Brendon was sitting in the middle of the empty field, watching over the ocean and seeing the sun set. The bright shine of the sun nearly blinded Brendon, so the young boy kept his eyes focused on the ground and the ocean. As he was sitting, Brendon couldn't help but think about what happened back at Sarah's house. He still felt guilty and embarrassed. He even wondered about Sarah. How was she doing since the incident?

That was when he heard it. The boy heard footsteps coming closer and closer to him. Brendon turned around, and he noticed that Sarah was the one to approach him. The girl sat on the ground next to her friend, while fixing her blue dress in the process.

"How did you get out?" Brendon asked.

"The window," Sarah replied.

Brendon nodded. He wondered about what could've happened between Sarah and her father. However, he didn't want to know either. At least both Brendon and Sarah got some time alone without any of their parents coming after them.

"Father's sending me to finishing school," Sarah added, "I don't know what my future will be."

Brendon looked into Sarah's eyes, and he could see the pity within them. He knew that Sarah didn't want to spend most of her time in boarding school without having any sort of future in mind. Even though Sarah didn't have any future in mind, Brendon did have one in mind.

"I do," Brendon said.

I close my eyes and I can see,
The world that's waiting up for me.
That I call my own.

The boy stood up, and he reached out his hand towards Sarah.

"Follow me," Brendon said.

Sarah held her friend's hand, and she started to follow Brendon. The two kids started to walk out of the field, and towards the mystical and colorful woods. The trees were tall, the leaves were a very beautiful orange, and the green vines spread everywhere. Brendon and Sarah approached a large gate. The gate was covered in vines, indicating that it was most likely an old gateway. Brendon climbs up onto the gate, and Sarah followed. The boy pointed to a large house that was far away. Sarah looked at the house with wide eyes, and she wondered about where Brendon could've found it. The two landed on the ground, and they started to run towards the house.

They can say, they can say it all sounds crazy.

"Follow me, Sarah!" Brendon smiled.

"I am following you," Sarah chuckled.

The two of them ran and ran, until they reached a large bush. Brendon jumped into it, and Sarah stopped and wondered where her friend could've possibly gone to. Suddenly, Brendon's hand popped out, reaching out to the girl.

"Come on," Brendon said.

I don't care, I don't care, so call me crazy.

Sarah smiled, and she took Brendon's hand. Brendon pulled her into the bush, and the two ended up in the house. The rooms were dark, and all of the walls were covered with vines and even other plants.

We can live in a world that we design.

The two kids started to roam around, and Brendon showed Sarah all of the wonders of the house. He lit up a match, and he made a giant lion statue come into the light. Sarah was startled for a second, but she broke into laughter. Brendon laughed with her, and he continued to show her other things. The boy carried a lantern that had a very pretty pattern made out of the holes on the covering. The shadows that crawled onto the walls were shadows of horses and elephants and other animals. Sarah looked at the shadows with awe, and Brendon smiled and felt very proud.