TWENTY-ONE ☆ HE RISKED EVERYTHING

It was quite late at night, and both Dallon and Brendon were in a train, heading to their next show. For the past few days, both Dallon and Brendon have travelled across the states to put out shows that turned out to be the most successful. Brendon was indeed quite proud of himself for overstepping his boundaries. Probably because he was getting more money from the tour than of the circus. Not to mention, he enjoyed touring with Dallon more than performing freak shows for little kids.

Dallon was looking outside the window, staring into the dark sky and the little raindrops on the window. The sound of the rain and lightning was very calming to Dallon. It just sounded so natural and peaceful, rather than just chaotic and depressing as others would say. As he listened to the claps and the little taps of the rain and thunder, Dallon started to feel a little sleepy. He turned to his side, and he noticed that Brendon was laying back in his seat, sleeping. Brendon then felt Dallon's head resting on his shoulder. Without even questioning it, he also leaned his head against Dallon's.

Within the next day, Brendon and Dallon were in a hotel in Ohio. The sun was rising, and the two were sitting on the couch, reading the newspaper. Brendon was quite surprised that the majority of the news was actually positive. The largest story of the day was his tour with Dallon, which received great feedback. Brendon was looking at the headline, feeling proud and accomplished. He felt that he was finally doing something right. He told Dallon to look at the papers, which made the singer feel ecstatic and confident about the whole tour.

"'It is though that we have learned for the first time what singing really is'" Dallon read off the paper. "'Mr. Weekes deserves our nation's highest esteem and most lavish ovations.'"

Dallon turned his head to Brendon, looking very speechless and truly happy. Brendon too was quite speechless as well. He was accomplishing more than ever before.

"I mean," Brendon started.

"The whole world on our feet," Dallon said. The singer got up from the couch, and he reached for the bottle of champagne, on the glass table nearby. He then grabbed two glasses, and Dallon poured the sparkling drink into each, giving a little toast to his and Brendon's success. "Well, Mr. Urie, this is to make your dreams come true."

Dallon sat back on the couch, a little too close to Brendon. He then handed Brendon his glass, and Dallon tapped it with his own. Brendon looked into Dallon's eyes, and he saw how gorgeous they looked. In fact, he just couldn't help but be completely moved by Dallon's handsomeness. Brendon was completely drawn into Dallon's attractiveness. He hadn't felt like that in a long time. Dallon too felt something as he looked into Brendon's lovely brown eyes. He too was a little moved by his attractiveness. Both of them felt a little something. Something like a small spark flying between them.

However, Brendon also felt something else. He suddenly felt a little guilty over leaving everyone behind for the tour. Sure, he enjoyed the tour more than the circus, but Brendon also felt that it wasn't right of him to just leave out of the blue. He thought about how Sarah must've felt. He could just picture her with the saddest face, waiting for him in her room. He thought about Caroline and Helen, and how upset they might have felt without their father around. Brendon also thought about Ryan and his other friends back at the circus. Poor Ryan, having to deal with all the hate and harassment that must've been going on, especially his friends over there. Brendon gulped a little bit, and he started to say a word to break the ice.

"Two hours to curtains,"

That was when Dallon's face faltered. He gave Brendon this look that seemed that he wasn't completely upset, even though Dallon felt upset and a little betrayed.

"I have given you the world, haven't I?" Dallon asked.

"I......I should go," Brendon said nervously. He quickly put down his glass of champagne on the coffee table, and Dallon tried his best to persuade Brendon to not leave and stop the tour. "I have become a distraction. I'm sorry, Dallon. You should finish your tour without me."