SEVEN ☆ COME ALIVE

It was a lovely Monday noon, and Brendon walked outside of the museum to take a good look at the townspeople walking through the town. He stared as everyone walked by and had their conversations. The man thought to himself that he will eventually find these people standing around the arena within the museum, watching his show. Brendon smiled to himself at the wonderful thought.

You stumble through your days.
Got your head hung low.

Brendon turned around, snapped his fingers, and within one second, all of the posters that he made earlier started to hang on the outer walls of the museum. All of the posters had pictures of all of his performers, and they seemed to be intriguing to most of the townsfolk. After hanging more posters, more people started to walk towards the museum, paying for tickets to the show. It seemed to Brendon that he finally did a good job at intriguing his potential audience. One, two, three, about over fifty people came to the museum and purchased tickets. Out of excitement, Brendon quickly ran back inside of the building to get ready for the show.

Sun is up and the color's blinding.
Take the world and redefine it.

As he walked through the building, the sounds of coins pouring onto the table echoed, and the discussions between the museum guests grew louder. Brendon heard that most of the people who arrived were excited, which made him feel really enthusiastic. He also heard that others were quite suspicious of what the show was going to be like, but that didn't stop Brendon from feeling passionate about the show.

Brendon stepped through the backstage of the arena, and he saw that most of the ensemble were already being dressed up. However, they were also not intriguing or shocking enough for the show. Brendon quickly grabbed his outfit for the show, and he quickly changed into it. The outfit he was wearing consisted of a red satin tailcoat, a black velvet vest with a gold pattern, covering a thin, white shirt, along with a pair of black pants and shoes. Brendon quickly grabbed his black top hat, and he headed to the ensemble and helped them with preparation. He helped out his ensemble with getting dressed up properly, and he handed them the accessories that they needed for the show.

"Here you go. Here you go," Brendon said as he went from person to person.

After helping out everyone, Brendon quickly allowed his performers go out to the stage. However, Spencer stayed behind. The young man felt very nervous and terrified that he will mess up the show. But it was more of him exposing himself to the common folk, and it was also more of him being afraid of being judged by the audience. The other performers finally entered the stage, and most of the audience wore expressions of shock and confusion. Most of the performers also felt nervous because they were also a little bit terrified of the audience, judging by their facial expressions. Brendon looked over at the stage, and he wondered of why nothing was happening on stage. He also noticed that Spencer wasn't even on the stage. Brendon turned around, and he saw Spencer leaning against the corner, looking anxious. Brendon decided to help Spencer with his stage fright by putting a little bit of encouragement in him.

"Spencer. They are waiting," Brendon said as he walked towards Spencer.

"For what?" Spencer stuttered.

"For you,"

"No,"

Spencer leaned back way more into the corner, and Brendon felt some sort of pity. However, he knew that he can't just let his friend cower into the corner all day. Spencer must perform if Brendon wanted the show to work.

"They don't know it yet, but they're gonna love you," Brendon assured. He placed his arm on Spencer's shoulder, showing a sign of comfort and encouragement. "Trust me."