SIX ☆ PUTTING TOGETHER A TEAM

On a bright summer morning, Brendon decided to pay someone a visit. However, it wasn't any ordinary visit. It was a visit to see if someone is up to helping Brendon with the museum. Brendon walked towards the house that was standing in the middle of the woods. It was a simple house, with the structure built from wood, and the walkway made out of dirt and grass. The trees surrounded the house, giving the place enough shade to prevent the sunlight from hitting it, and the large field in the back was very wide and full of hills made out of the green grass. There were also a couple of dogs on the field playing around and chasing any other animal that passed them. Brendon reached the wooden door, and he gave it a little knock. The man waited awhile, until he was met up with a woman, the same woman from the bank.

"You must be Gertrude Walker," Brendon greeted as he took off his top hat, "I am looking for your son."

The woman looked at Brendon. It was the look of confusion and a look of defense. Brendon could immediately tell that the woman was startled and a bit confused to why a strange man from the city decided to walk up to her door.

"I don't have a son," the woman said.

"The hospital record says you do," Brendon clarified as he pulled out a piece of paper. Gertrude looked at Brendon with wide eyes, and she wondered to how he got his hands on the hospital records. "Jon, right? Age twenty-two?"

Gertrude sighed, and she allowed Brendon to enter her home. Brendon walked inside the house, and he found the interior of the home to be quite comforting. It was more homey than the interior at his own apartment. The carpet was soft, the walls were well painted, the windows were covered up with lovely curtains, and the large piano was polished and clean. As he was walking through the house, Brendon accidently stepped on a little toy. The man looked down, and he found his foot standing on top of a paper soldier sitting on a little wooden platform. Brendon bent down, picked up the toy, and took a good look at it.

"Jon? Jon?!" Gertrude called out.

A door opened, and Brendon diverted his attention to the one who opened it. A small man who was as tall as a young boy stood before everybody else in the house. His face wasn't shaved, and he was wearing a white shirt with an open brown vest, along with black pants and black shoes. Brendon assumed that the man he was looking at was Jon. was looking at his annoyed mother and Brendon with the look of confusion on his face. The man walked over to Brendon, and Brendon gave a smile of wonder and amazement.

"Brendon Urie at your service," Brendon introduced. The man bent over and reached out for a handshake to Jon, and Jon took the handshake, still feeling a little confused about what was going on. Brendon kneeled and looked at Jon in the eye. "I am putting together a show, and I need a star."

"You want people to laugh at me," Jon said with worry.

"Well, they're laughing anyway, kid," Brendon said with a delighted tone, "So, might as well get paid."

Feeling hurt and offended, Jon stepped back into his room and closed the door. Brendon's smile faded away, Jon's mother's eyes widened, and Brendon immediately wanted to take back whatever he just said. The man walked closer to the door, and he tried to re-emphasize his main point.

"I see a soldier, no, a general," Brendon started as he looked back at the soldier toy from earlier. "Riding across the stage with a sword and a gun and....the most beautiful uniform ever made. People will come from all over the world, and when they seem him, they won't laugh."

Jon opened the door, and he finally face Brendon again. This time, he didn't have a look of worry or offense. He was indeed curious about what the tall man was going with that vision he had in mind.