☆ AFTERWORD.... ☆

So this is it. We've finally reached the end of this story. While it may be sad to close another one of my books, I can't help but feel very proud that I managed to write a story like this. I never really wrote that many fics based on a movie (unless if you count Youngblood Lovers). Sure I wrote imagines based on movies, but not a long book like this one. But not only was The Greatest Showman a movie, it was a musical, meaning that this book was quite difficult to write. So it was really cool to finally challenge myself and write this book.

Honestly, this book would not have been possible if Brendon and the guys haven't released or made their cover of "The Greatest Show". That cover was the thing that mainly inspired me to write this, since I mainly pictured "I Write Sins" Brendon to be the one leading the whole show. I'm pretty sure that we all pictured that when we first listened to the cover.

That was when the idea of Brendon being the greatest showman became so fascinating to me. Not to mention, the Vices and Fever aesthetics complimenting each other was also a big inspiration. However, this book would also not have been possible without you guys for supporting the idea of this book and AU. Without your support, I probably would not have sat down and wrote the first chapter. It's kind of crazy to think that a simple thought or idea can blossom into something like this. Pretty spectacular, am I right?

Anyways, I don't know what I could do more with this book. Maybe I will write a sequel, since The Greatest Showman 2 is going to be a thing (possibly....maybe....idk), but we just have to wait and see. I may write one or I may not. It all depends on how I'm feeling or how much I will like the sequel. All I want to say is thank you guys so much for supporting me and this book, and thanks to Brendon and Panic! for helping me bring this AU to life with their cover.

It was really fun adventuring around with Brendon and the circus. It was a challenging journey, but it is one that I hold dear to my heart. Although it was a fun performance, I believe that now it is time to finally close the curtains and say goodbye to this book. Anyways, thank you all so much for reading this book, and I will see you all later. Bye!!