EIGHTEEN ☆ A NEWLY FOUND RISK

Both Brendon and Ryan were in their office, having their banana bread and tea for breakfast. As they were enjoying their delicious food, the two men were staring at posters that O'Malley and others created for Dallon's shows. All of the posters were watercolor paintings of Dallon in a sparkling lavender suit that had the words:

BRENDON B. URIE
GREAT NORTH AMERICAN TOUR
FEATURING DALLON WEEKES

Brendon and Ryan were both discussing their new plans and this new project that the showman was overly enthusiastic about. Ever since the success that was Dallon's show, Brendon came up with the idea of taking the singer all across America for a new tour. At first, Ryan questioned his partner's ambitions, but Brendon explained that he wanted to expand his audiences and perhaps add Dallon to the circus family, which convinced Ryan enough. But a part of Ryan felt that Brendon didn't really need to go on a tour across the whole nation. The businessman didn't see any point in it. Brendon still had a whole circus to take care of and entertain the children with.

"Why can't you just put more shows in New York?" Ryan asked, "Why do you need to tour the country?"

"Why did Napoleon march on Russia?" Brendon argued. Ryan looked at Brendon with confusion. He had no idea where his friend was going with bringing Napoleon into the conversation.

"Napoleon was defeated,"

"Napoleon didn't have a sixty piece orchestra," Brendon replied.

Ryan picked up a list and took a real good look at it. The list was pretty much all of the materials that Brendon needed for the tour, and the list also had a bunch of locations for the tour. Once when he looked at the list, Ryan suddenly jumped when he saw that Brendon put a sixty piece orchestra on the list. The businessman didn't even know what to think due to how expensive an orchestra that large could be. He then looked at Brendon with worry, as he gathered a bunch of materials and put them in some kind of package. He was ready to go out, and find some things for the grand tour. He grabbed maps, books, and a couple of dimes that O'Malley handed him. Brendon put the coins in his coat pocket, and he quickly grabbed his black top hat and went off. Ryan followed, asking his friend about the list.

"A sixty piece orchestra?" Ryan questioned, "How am I supposed to get that?"

"Just get the cheapest musicians you can," Brendon said, "You, you, Ryan, can watch that."

Ryan took another look at the list before looking back at Brendon.

"We still have to aboard them,"

"Get married ones. They can share a bunk," Brendon shrugged. He quickly looked at O'Malley who was looking at the little luggage with Brendon's stuff. O'Malley then noticed that there was a pink ceramic pig that was sitting on Brendon's desk, and he wondered why Brendon needed a ceramic pig. Before O'Malley was going to ask, Brendon quickly answered. "O'Malley, that's Caroline's piggy bank."

The showman walked out of the door, and Ryan quickly followed Brendon, still asking some questions that he had. Ryan was still reading off the list. As he was reading the list, Ryan started to become a little more anxious due to the locations that were listed. He then realized that Brendon wasn't just looking for small theaters. He was looking for the largest theaters in America.

"Costume sets? Fireworks? Inside theaters?"

Ryan stopped walking, and he turned to face Brendon. Brendon looked at his friend and gave a little smirk.

"That's genius," Brendon said proudly.

"No, Bren. These are the most famous theaters in the country," Ryan informed anxiously. The two men continued walking through the circus halls, and Ryan tried to give Brendon little warnings about the theaters. "They make you buy their seats in advance...."