Relax- Tom Holland x reader

You were hunched over your desk, your notes spread out everywhere. You hummed to the music you had on, continuing to work through your chemistry study guide. You heard the front door open, meaning your boyfriend Tom was home, bringing a smile to your face. "Love? You home?" Tom called. "Up here!" You responded. "Hi baby." He greeted, pressing a kiss to your head, his hands resting on your chair. "Hi Tommy." You replied, rubbing the top of one of his hands with yours. "Whatcha doing?" He mumbled into your hair, making you grin. "My chemistry study guide. Wanna help?" You asked, knowing you'd end up teaching him some of it along the way. He eagerly nodded, pulling over a chair and sitting next to you.

"I got this babe." He said, picking up a piece of paper covered in both sides with your work. "How many problems is this one?" He asked, admiring your work. "One problem, multiple parts." You giggled, seeing his face contort into an expression of shock. "There's no way!" He gasped, refusing to believe it. "Again, multiple parts." You laughed, turning back to your flashcards. His hand snuck over, taking the flashcards, gaining a look from you. "I'm gonna quiz you!" He grinned, making you laugh softly. "Go for it." "What the hell is the octet rule?" He asked, the confusion written on his face. "Atoms react by gaining or losing electrons as to acquire the stable electron structure of a noble gas, usually eight valence electrons." You explained, giggling when he got more confused.

"What's a valence electron??" He exclaimed, giving up on quizzing you. "An electron in the highest occupied energy level of an atom." You giggled. "There's energy levels for electrons? I'm so lost. Can we just watch a movie and fall asleep on the couch? Like we normally do?" He whined. You giggled, nodding your head and began picking up your notes. Once you finished, you went downstairs, only to be met with an empty couch. You wandered back upstairs, hearing water running. "Tom?" You called out.

"In here, darling!" He responded. You made your way to your bathroom, where you found a shirtless Tom and a bath ready. "What's this for?" You asked, smiling as the scent of lavender filled your senses. "I read that lavender reduces stress. I don't want you to be stressed." He explained softly. "How did you-" "I know you a lot better than you think, love." He chuckled, pulling you into his chest. "I could tell when I walked in you were getting stressed. It's time to relax." He whispered. You nodded, undressing quickly so you could get into the bath. Tom joined you, getting in behind you and bringing his hands to your shoulders, massaging your neck and back the way you like. Between the warm water, the massage and the lavender, you were falling asleep. Your stomach growled, bringing you back to reality. "Hungry, babe?" Tom chuckled, making you nod sleepily. He got out, draining the water and helping you out, wrapping you in a fluffy towel and immediately pulling you to his chest. The two of you put your pajamas on and went downstairs, Tom insisting on getting you some food even though you said you'd get it yourself. Once Tom came back with your snacks, the two of you put on The Lion King. Tom smiled down at you on his chest, munching on popcorn, and singing to the songs. Halfway through, you started falling asleep again. Tom turned off the tv and carefully lifted you up, causing you to shift a little bit. "Shh, baby. Go back to sleep." He soothed, his lips pressed to your forehead. He brought you up to bed, laying you down and tucking you in before climbing in after you. He smiled when you instinctively curled up closer to his body, wrapping his arms around you. After turning off the lights, he cuddled closer to you, feeling sleep taking over his body.