Her Past, His Future- Mob!Tom Holland x reader

Tom saw red. His fist connecting with the man's face and throat, Sam and Harry begging him to stop. He couldn't, though. Not after everything he took from him. Finally, he stopped, his knuckles bruised and bloody, the man not breathing. "Take care of him." Tom muttered, leaving the room and going out to his car, heading back to his house.

She looked at him like he was her whole world. Granted, he was her whole world. And she was his whole world. The mobster smiled lightly, leaning down and pressing a kiss to his fiancee's head. She sighed contently, cuddling closer to his chest. The pair laid in their bed, enjoying each other's company. "Tommy?" She hummed, her beautiful eyes looking up at his. "Yes, my love?" He replied, rubbing her arm gently. "'M sleepy." She muttered, feeling sleep take over her body. "Go to sleep, love." He chuckled, making her shake her head. "No. Wanna stay up with you." She whined, making him smile even more. "Up to you, my love." He said, glancing down at her. Minutes later, she was asleep, curled up against his chest.

"Mate you should get that checked out." Harry told Tom, motioning to his hand, the purple bruises littering his knuckles. Tom took a sip of coffee, ignoring Harry. "I can deal with it." He muttered. "Tom, how long will you go on like this?" Sam asked, concerned for his older brother. "Like what? I'm fine." Tom snapped, Sam and Harry glancing at each other. Without another word, Tom grabbed a beer and a water from the fridge, before going up to his room to get ready for the day. He gulped the beer down fairly quickly, following it with some water. He hopped in the shower, the warm water cascading down his body, though he felt numb. His fiancee consumed his thoughts. The way she kissed him, softly, as a way to calm him down or comfort him. The way cuddle up to him, refusing to let him go unless it was an emergency and he promised to come back to her later. The way she'd sit on his lap during meetings, playing with his hands and fingers. How stubborn she was, how she didn't ask for help and only very rarely accepted help.

Tom got out of the shower, but instead of going through the motions of getting ready, he just threw sweats on and laid down, drifting off to sleep, his mind swimming. He thought about how he wanted to protect her from her past, from the man who wanted to hurt her. He knew that man was her father, and he wanted to hurt her. He knew that her father constantly tracked her location and didn't trust her when she told him where she was going, resulting in him following her most of the time. Tom knew she wouldn't let him track her, no matter how much he wanted to protect her. She just wanted to be trusted and to be able to tell Tom where she was going without worrying about being followed or traced on her cell phone. Until one day he betrayed her. He did the one thing she never wanted to happen. Her father had just gotten in contact with her and Tom didn't find out until she was asleep next to him and her phone kept buzzing. All of them texts and calls from her father. He was furious, of course, but not at her. He wanted to protect her, so when she said she wanted to go shopping later that day, he made no objections but sent one of his men to keep an eye on her, but had strict instructions not to get caught. She had seen him when she entered a store, doing a double take before realizing it was one of her boyfriend's men. She was furious, immediately going to her car and speeding home.

"What the fuck, Tom? I thought I made it very clear that this was the last thing I wanted." She yelled. Tom cancelled all his meetings for the day when she came storming into his office, slamming the double doors shut. "I'm trying to protect you, Y/N! I wouldn't have done this if you just told me about the damn messages and calls." He shouted, rubbing his forehead. "You know how I am, Tom. I wasn't going to tell you about the messages or the calls. I can handle myself." She snapped, backing up when he tried to move closer to her. "You knew about my past and you did this anyway?" She asked, tears streaming down her face, breaking Tom's heart. "Yes. Because I love you and I can not lose you." He told her, not surprised when she wordlessly left the office, and still unsurprised when he heard the front door slam shut.

What did surprise him was a phone call from her. She was sobbing, but trying to keep her words clear and concise. She had been drugged, then taken. One of her father's men had spotted her while she was on her walk after she left the house. "I-I'm in a warehouse. In London. One you used to own. The buyer's name was Nick. I recognize it." She had mumbled. "That's good, my love. You're doing amazing, okay? I'm coming for you." He spoke calmly, though his insides were raging. He vowed to make her father's life hell once she was free. Tom got in the car, about to hang up when he heard a door open on the other end of the line. She whimpered, terrified for what was about to happen. "Tom? I love you. I love you, I love y-" He heard her scream before the call was disconnected. He sped over to the warehouse, Sam, Harry and Harrison all with him for backup.

They quickly located Y/N, untying her hands and feet, which were bound with rope. She had marks on her wrists and ankles and a bruise on her face, but appeared to be fine. She threw her arms around his neck, burying her face in his neck as he held her tightly. "It's okay. You're okay. I'm here now, love. We're gonna get you home. I love you so much." Tom muttered, his hand moving from her waist to her head as she sobbed. The moment was interrupted by a slow clapping. "What a sweet moment. Though, I'm disappointed. Didn't anyone think this was too easy? You know, Y/N's here, I'm not, think I'd give her up that easily?" You father spoke, making Tom realize that he was right. The whole thing was too easy and something else was going to happen. Before anyone knew what was happening, there was a gunshot, followed by many more. Tom felt a warm liquid dripping onto his fingers and to his horror, he looked down and saw his fiancee's blood. Her eyes widened, her hand also going to the wound, small whimpers and gasps leaving her mouth as she slowly lost her balance, Tom catching her before she fell onto him completely, He laid her down, taking off his jacket and pressing it to her wound, while Sam called for an ambulance in the background and Harrison and Harry contained her father so Tom could deal with him later. She gripped Tom's other hand, her grip slowly loosening up as her breathing got slower. "'M sleepy, Tommy." She whispered, her eyes fluttering shut before opening again. "I know, love, I know. Just gotta stay awake, okay?" He told her, gripping her hand. "I love you s-so much, Tommy." She muttered. "I love you too, okay? Don't you ever forget that." He said, his voice cracking. She smiled weakly, her eyes closing and her hand losing its grip on his as she let out one final breath. Two minutes later, the ambulance arrived, though it was too late.

Tom woke up suddenly, tears streaming down his face. He still checked the spot next to him, wanting that to be nothing more than a horrible nightmare. It wasn't though, and he sobbed as he realized yet again his love would never come back. They'd never get married, never have kids. She wanted a boy and a girl, they talked about it all the time. That dream was cut short, and though Tom beat her father to death, it didn't bring him any closure. It couldn't bring his Y/N back. Her past caught up to her, and Tom would have to live with that for the rest of his life.