Reputation- Fuckboy!Tom Holland x reader

You knew his reputation. You knew how he treated girls and that he didn't settle down in relationships yet you still let those puppy dog eyes and his smooth voice win you over and convince you that it was a good idea to get into a relationship with him.

He had been asking you for days, almost a week to go out with him. It started in your organic chemistry class, he had asked if you wanted to go to a party. You declined, the party scene wasn't really enjoyable for you anyway. He asked if you wanted to see a movie instead. Again, you declined, not wanting to get attached to him. He was cute, you could admit that. He seemed nice too, but he was a fuck boy. He would fuck girls and leave them, not ever settling down.

But he persisted with you. Each day he'd come in with a new date idea that he thought you would enjoy. Eventually, after class, you dragged him to the quad on campus and asked him why he kept asking you out. "I really like you." He said. "Ever since the first day of classes, I've had a crush on you and I'm sure you know my reputation so...it's hard for me to express my feelings so I've been really trying to at least get you to agree to giving me a shot."

His words were genuine, but you still had one more question. "How do I know you won't just go back to fucking girls and leave me behind?"

So he proved it to you. In the 11 months you had been dating, he had barely gone to parties. If he did, you went with him and you both had a couple drinks but nothing wild. You had weekly movie nights, going to someone's apartment and cuddling up on their couch watching a movie. Often times someone fell asleep, but neither of you minded. Tom found it adorable when you fell asleep on him, curled up on his chest.

You would study together, which usually resulted in him being distracted by your beauty and giving you random kisses when he saw you getting stressed or overwhelmed.

Nights would be the best. He'd refuse to let go of you, holding you tightly to his chest or laying his head on your chest as you played with his curls and left soft kisses on his forehead. You'd talk about everything and anything as you fell asleep, a lot of "I love you's" being exchanged. Sometimes you'd crack a lame science joke, feeling laughter in his chest as you rested your head against it, right over his heart.

When you made dinner and played your music, Tom would come in to the kitchen and wrap his arms around your waist and dance with you to your favorite song, Say It First by Sam Smith.

That quickly became yours and Tom's song, he played it at least once whenever he was with you and made it a tradition to dance with you to it, even if it was just to calm you down when you were stressed.

Lately, however, Tom had been distant. He wouldn't come home to his apartment or yours until late at night and he wouldn't be as affectionate as he normally was. The dinner you made sat on the table and got cold and the preparation was filled with melancholy tunes that took the place of your typical happy, upbeat tunes.

"Tom?" You asked one night as you got into bed, all of Tom's attention on his phone. "Hm?" He responded, your heart aching. "Do you still love me?" Your voice was so low that Tom almost didn't hear it. "Course, darling. 'M just tired. Night love." He said emotionlessly, pressing a forced kiss to your forehead before turning his back to you and going to sleep.

-

You asked everyone if they knew what was up with Tom. No one, not even Harrison had any idea. So, one night you decided to go to where you knew you could find Tom. At a party.

Making your way through the crowds of drunk students, you searched for your boyfriend. It was time for your weekly movie nights, but as expected, Tom didn't show up, leading you to come to this party.

You had almost given up when you came to a room you hadn't checked out. The basement. Making your way down there, you noticed it wasn't nearly as crowded as upstairs, allowing you to breathe a little bit. Looking in the corner, you saw a familiar head of curls, the small crowd of people preventing you from seeing anything else. A small smile graced your lips as you made your way through to your boyfriend, only to have your world shattered.

Your eyes filled with tears as your saw your boyfriend making out with another girl. His hands cupping her face the way he held you when he kissed you. You stood frozen, unable to do anything but watch until he felt someone's gaze on him and he pulled away, the girl falling into his chest due to her drunken state. The minute his eyes found you, he pushed the girl away, guilt taking over his features. "Y/N, wait love-" He started, reaching for you, only to have you flinch away and shake your head, before making your way through the crowd, Tom losing you in the sea of people as you ran out.

-

You made your way back to your apartment, breaking down in sobs as soon as your door was closed. Sobs racked through your body as the image of your boyfriend making out with another girl replayed in your brain. You decided to go pack up his stuff from your room, throwing his clothes into a bag he kept at your apartment, including your favorite shirts and sweatshirts of his. Throwing the bag on the floor of your living room, you heard a pounding on the door followed by the one voice you didn't want to hear right now.

"Y/N, please, open up." Tom pleaded. "Ple-" Before he could finish the word, you yanked the door open, holding his stuff in your hand.

"Take your shit and go." You mumbled, holding the bag in front of you. "Please just let me explain." He begged, moving inside your apartment slowly, making you roll your eyes as you shut the door.

"What is there to explain?" You asked, glaring at him, seeing his head drop. "I love you, Y/N, I love you so much." He tried, making you shake your head. "You don't." You muttered, avoiding his gaze.

"I do! Baby please believe me. We-We can fix this." He cried, trying to grab hold of your hand, which you pulled away from his grasp.

"Can you at least tell me why, Tom? Wait, never mind. This was my fault. I clearly wasn't good enough for you and I knew you would do this and yet I still agreed to date you anyway" You yelled, tears streaming down your cheeks as you sat down on your couch, breaking down.

"No," Tom whimpered, tears falling steadily down his own cheeks. "Please don't say that, love, this wasn't your fault. It's on me. I fucked up." He whimpered, sitting down next to you only to have you move away from him, making his heart break even more. "Leave." You snapped, still avoiding Tom's gaze.

"Y/N-" "I told you to leave! Why the fuck are you still here?" You yelled. Tom sighed, his breath coming out shaky due to his crying. He picked up his bag, pressing a soft kiss to your head. "I love you so much, please don't forget that." He whispered, getting a "fuck you" in response from you, before he left, trying to memorize every detail of you and your apartment as if it was the last time he'd see it.

The door closed and you laid down on your couch, sobs taking over body and one thought going through your mind;

It all came down to what he knew best. His reputation.