Days of Healing- Fuckboy!Tom Holland x reader

Day 1.

The worst day of them all. You spent the entire day crying, barely remembering to eat or drink, and when you did you brought over enough water and food to last you a little while so you wouldn't have to constantly move. Your phone was constantly ringing, no doubt Tom, Harrison trying to get ahold of you and your friends to see where the hell you were. Without the will to check, you just didn't. You didn't want to hear from Tom or talk to him either. Your eyes were puffy from all the crying and by the evening you knew you looked and smelled awful considering you hadn't showered since before you went to the party. Deciding to shower for classes the next day, you checked your phone, seeing dozens of texts from your friends and of course, the ones from Tom.

Tom❤️:

Please talk to me xx

Tom❤️:

I love you

Tom❤️:

I understand if you don't want to talk to me about the situation, but please at least tell me you're okay x

You rolled your eyes, ignoring those messages and the other ones like them before plugging your phone in and getting in the shower, letting the hot water mask the tears that continued to fall.

By the evening you realized should get something to eat before bed but you couldn't convince yourself to make dinner, so you just ate some ice cream and cried yourself to sleep for the second night in a row, dreading seeing Tom in class tomorrow.

Day 2.

You groaned as you woke up slowly for your class, taking your time in getting out of bed (which was your couch at the moment). Throwing on some sweats and a hoodie, you grabbed an apple and your backpack and made your way to campus, going straight to your class and sitting in the back rather than your usual spot up front with Tom. He came in right after you and looked emotionally destroyed. You felt a pang in your heart but looked away, knowing your concern for him would start to outweigh the anger and sadness you felt towards him.

You kept your head down and your gaze on the seat in front of you as he approached you carefully, sitting in the empty seat next to you.

"Darling,-"

"I have nothing to say to you." You said quietly, so quietly he almost didn't hear you. But he did, and he felt his heart break at your words. Before he got to say another word, the teacher started the lesson.

-

"Don't forget, you have a quiz next week on Spectroscopy!"

You packed up your things and made your way out as fast as you could, eager to get somewhere where Tom wasn't. "Y/N- fuck, wait, please!" Tom called, speeding after you. Ignoring him, you continued to walk straight ahead of you. You made it as far as getting outside the classroom building when Tom gently grabbed your hand, trying to turn you around. "Don't fucking touch me." You spit, Tom immediately dropping your hand. "I'm-I'm sorry I just, I need to talk to you." He whimpered. "I told you. I have nothing to say to you." You snapped, turning to leave. "But I have a lot to say to you and I know I don't deserve it but please let me speak?" He begged.

You felt more tears filling your eyes, you hands going to wipe them away before they fell. "You have one fucking minute."

"H-How are you doing? Are you eating? Are you hydrated? Are you oka-?"

"Am I okay? Answer that yourself, Tom. You cheated on me. You should be able to figure out how I'm feeling." You spit.

"I-I tried texting and calling b-"