Waking up for a new start

Rebirth part I

_________________________________________________

Opening my eyes, I look around aimlessly, trying to think if it was a dream or just a hallucinations from one of my symptoms. But as look around, there was nothing, all there is to it was the pink colored room coupled with the latest fashion trend hanging on the mirror.

What is happening?

Knock! Knock!

The sound of the door being smacked in a couple of times resonates along the silent room, the click sound indicating that the locked door was opened.

"Still asleep? Mom will nag around you for a full hour! Come on!"

A familiar girl with a fair skin, small but cute nose with her long black lashes framing her big shiny eyes and a her heart shaped face that's been dyed by the color red due to some emotion I couldn't quite decipher. She looks like a typical 7 year old with a princess like life. Her hair was glossy black and her face would surely cause a few men, no, a lot of people to look at her.

I was still gawking at her when I didn't realize that she already walked towards me.

"Rin! Quick! Mom would be here in any minute!" then she tug my hand and I almost fell onto the warm fur of an animal when she held me stood up.

She was chatting endlessly and all I could do was to look around. Yes, it was the same room, same color, and the way she held me was like the real thing.

Which is absolutely, truly madness.

"There! Wash up and me and dad will wait up for you in the dining room. Don't let mom come here or she'll bath you herself" she said wagging her small but chubby fair finger on my face.

She closes the door and I turned around, the big full body mirror facing a young girl who resembles the earlier girl back then. But her features were a bit cold, like her pale gray eyes as well as a skin so white you could see the veins underneath. She has black straight hair that goes around her waist, button like nose and the heart shaped face she resembled so much towards the girl from before.

"If I'm dreaming.....then I don't wish to wake up"

For I was dead already, and now......

I'm back to my once naive self.

____________________________________

Hey guys! I hope you like this new story of mine again! I really hope that this book receive a lot of love like my other book.

Thank you!!!

Please do Vote. Comment. Share.