Planning for

Favor part I

____________________________________________________

"You know it wouldn't have been this way if you ju-"

"Shut up!" I half whispered half shout to Stefan.

He just looks at me in pure annoyance. Gone was the tears in my eyes but now was replaced with determination.

She must have heard about her condition.

"I should have known.....I'm such a bad sister" ara cried relentlessly as Yuuto contiously wiped her tear stained face.

"It's nkt your fault, you didn't knew. No one knew" he comforted her with those words.

But he's wrong, someone knew.

I knew.

And that's why I'm taking here with me, so she could recuperate there.

"My feet is exhausted now!" Stefan hissed.

Out of habit, I smack him in his head, ignoring the pain in my hand, I shut his mouth but it was too late.

They've already seen us.

"Whose there?"

My eyes held panic as I tried to come up with solutions in my head but nonetheless, the fear and panic clouded my rational mind creating a mess.

"Sorry man, just having some alone time with my girlfriend" Stefan suddenly said in a big low voice.

"Oh! Uh....continue... I'll-- I mean we were going off now! Sorry!" Yuuto said, his tone embarrassed.

I look up at him while he gave me a devilish smirk. Cheeky guy.

Yuuto and Ara was nowhere to be found now, and the two of us emerged from our crouched position.

"Well then, I'm still hoping for an answer" Stefan suddenly exclaimed making me freeze.

"You're not getting any"

..........

Another months have passed and soon, I was met by the snow, pili g up on our house and our roof. The end of the year was here and everyone was clearly excited.

Too excited if I may say.

"Miss, you'll be the most beautiful bride ever!" Said one of the maids who were combing my hair.

"I bet young master would be stunned to see you in a white wedding dress!" Another maid chimed in.

"Of course! My daughter is the best!" my mother boastfully said.

The room was full of laughter, each maid chimed in to give me praises. My mother was so delightful she gave so much smile as if her mouth can accommodate a wider smile. I just look at them with a smile, then it was already gone.

I don't know if I can experience this again.

After the laundry subside, I went out for a stroll in the garden, Misa accompanying me.

"Rin! Do you think that santa would come here? I've been a good girl for the couple months, will he come and give me a present?" She naively ask with a smile.

"Of course! Our Misa was so good I bet he'll give you loads of gifts!" I said while pinching Misa's tender white cheek.

"Weally?" She said, her face scrunched up by my hands while her clear eyes gaze at me with so much trust.

"Yes, he will" I added.

Two of us continued to stroll around, while I was walking Misa turned around and run from me. I was worried for a moment but then lisa suddenly came around and showed me her hands full of dirt and then between that, a stone was laid upon her hand.

Oh, so this was what she's showing me, a stone from the past.

We buried some beautiful stones we gathered from our childhood back when Misa was still with us. In hopes of finding it, me and Ara almost dug the whole backyard but to no avail, we still haven't found it.

"You found it!" I exclaimed in surprise.

"Of course! I'm the one who hid that!" She said, her eyes screamed boasting.

"Yes you do, now, you sure about you coming to me? You promise you'll come with me when I ask you to?" I ask again for confirmation.

"But what about Mommy and Daddy?" She ask tilting her head.

My heart ached at that moment, but I willed myself. If I act weak, then everything will fall apart.

"After you become healthy, we'll visit them okay?" She nods her head which made me heave a sigh of relief.

One down, two more to go.

__________________________________________

I'm sorry that I haven't updated. Did you read my post? It states why.

Hope you understand.

Have a Merry Christmas guys!!

I'll post the other parts in Christmas!!!!

Thank you for the wait and all the love you have given me and my book!!!

Please do Vote. Comment. Share.