First ball

Butterflies part I

_________________________________________________

It was our first ball.

Together with my newly turned adult sister, I was also there with them, my trademark resting bitch face and cold gaze we're thrown everytime I sense the people looking at me.

I despise it.

The feeling if their stares boring into my back as they ridiculed me with fake pity and insults, it was cold to the bones. Because of that, I grew cautious with people staring at me a d it develop into this burning hatred.

I couldn't take their stares so I always question myself, and along with that is hurting myself in a inhumane way.

"What re you thinking?" his soothing voice do me no justice and instead made me so furious.

"None of your business" I coldly spat at him.

He must sense that I'm serious and didn't pursue me any longer. But within his so called distance, he is still keen on looking at me from far away.

"Rin? Are you okay?" my sister timidly ask me.

"I am"

She looks at me once again and forced a shallow smile. Of course, we are twins and we came from the same womb together, she must have known how much I hate to be in here.

Even the names of the people invited in here was sickening.

"Hi Ara!"

A girl with a fiery red hair with her voluptuous figure and her revealing outfit we're in front if ara, beaming brightly at her.

"Sa-sarah?"

Oh yes, Sarah.

The girl with the boring look and stick like figure. She was a nerd, always talking about the philosophies of this man and the right way to hold a brush.

But now, she was glowing. Her smile was seductive and you can see the coquettishness in her voice, with her eyes upturned and her tounge peeking lightly behind her plump ruby red lips, she have the face of a seductress.

A succubus in human form.

"What? Why are you that shocked--Oh! That's right, isn't your adult ceromony finish?"

"Oh--uhm, yes it is. Yours too, isn't it?" my sister said, her eyes at Sarah's body, lingering for a bit.

"Well, if it isn't Rin! How are you? Looking good huh?" teased her.

I just spare her a look then I stand up and walk through the nearest washroom.

Sara leaves my sister alone, making Yuuto and Ara together in the table with no other people in there. I look sideways and saw her giving a wink at Ara.

Foolish girl.

She mustn't turn to tactics for fate has already determined their life. Their love is already woven into threads of the red strings which makes their love more stronger.

And no one can shake that.

I opened the door in the washroom, washing my hands and feeling ghe cold water sliding from my fair fingers, and now slipping beneath the surface of my engagement ring.

Oh how I wish to just crush it to dust and burn it to ashes.

But of course, my parents would kill me for wasting the feelings that were supposedly contributed by the one and only Yuuto.

"You look like you're glowing, is it the effect of being officially engaged to Yuuto?" Sarah sarcastically said, her long red nails were placed into the white surface of the washroom creating a huge contrast.

"Well you seem like you are yourself, after all, who wouldn't be glittering gold and jewelries after meeting a man with his father's age"

Her face turned green to pale white, her knuckles were grip hard as she stared at ne like I was the one who killed her mother.

"You--What are you saying? Stop talking bullshit!" she screamed at me, her face fuming red like her dress.

"What? Did I say something wrong?" innocently asking her with an arched eyebrow.

"At least I don't take what's not for me! You took away Yuuto from your own sister! And now you dare to lecture me? Piss off you whor--"

Slap!

A harsh loud slap was delivered to her when she looks dazedly at me. My fingers curling up due to the pain but I take on her furious glare.

"Don't.call.me.that.ever.again!" there's a severity on my tone.

My eyes must be blazing from pure cold fury as i watch her back away from me, she turns the knob and takes off.

I know.

I already know.

So don't make me repeat that mistake again.

________________________________________

Hey guys!!! Another successful from my immersion.

I had been in a classroom and observe how my assigned teacher teach. It was so fascinating  yet familiar at the same time.

Yet, it was too awkward and stiff. But they'll grow on me, I knew that for sure.

Again, thank you so so much for reading!!!

Please do Vote. Comment. Share.