His never ending charm

Exams part II

______________________________________________________

"I like this" said Yuuto.

His head was on my lap as he circled my waist with his long hands. He was laying here with me, though he's not doing anything wrong, the situation and the place is.

He was in my bed, laying with me, alone.

"What are you thinking about?" then he knocks my forehead with his knuckles.

"What? I'm not thinking of anything! Especially with you!"

He gets up from his position and straightly just laughs and burrowed his face on my neck, tickling me with his breath.

"Don't think too much" he whispers.

Seems like I'm thinking too much.

My face got so red as I push how face off of mine, earning a silent whimper from him. I didn't take notice of it because I was simply rearranging my thoughts.

Right, exams are coming up.

Ara will be at the top five again, for sure. Although I can also reach the top rankings, I just felt like I cheated. I already learned the lessons and know the contents of the test.

My phone from the side table beeped and I grope around, still avoiding Yuuto's hajds on my waist.

"Hello?"

"Rin! Thank goodness you answered" a familiar voice rings through the other side.

"And you are?"

"Oh! Silly me! It's Mrs. Cho, Jamie's mother. She's still recuperating, she just wanted you to know for the time being"

Right, how could I forgot about Jamie? I look at the culprit, his eyes showing the puppy dogs eyes but I remained unmoved.

"I'll try to visit her as soon as possible" i promised.

She just said yes and hung up after a minute of talking.

I grew silent and a little bit daze, I think he notices it because he stopped annoying me. His eyes were warm as they look at me, holding my chin, he ask me.

"Do you wanna go somewhere?" I appear a little surprised bybhis sudden question.

"Exams are coming up" I reasoned.

He just smiled and ask again, and my mind flew back the time me and hos family gathered up for a vacation.

He was avoiding me and his attention was always on Ara. My heart bleed everytime I saw his eyes followed her, my sheets and pillows were soaked up by my tears every single day because of his cold attitude towards me.

And now, I don't have any idea on what's going through his mind. If he's still the Yuuto I knew from the past, or if he's completely different now.

"You trust me right?"

"You still have your work right?" I counterattack his words.

He shakes his head while looking at me earnestly. I knew his actions, he was lying straight to my face.

And I hate it.

"Liar" I spat at him.

He looks at me, blinking and then he laughs, a full blown smile then he burrowed his head on my lap again. His body was shooting from his laughter's as I gaze at him weirdly.

"What's funny?"

"I'm just so happy" he suddenly declared.

His words made me thrown in such a bitter sweet feeling. My eyes were complicated as he suddenly said.

"We're just too compatible"

Well, there's bound to be another person whose better than mine.

And I that case, Ara was the one who knows you the best.

____________________________________

Hope you like this chapter!!! I just wanna add this before I completely forgot it.

And FYI, i was too much of an old woman. I easily loose my memories and i have a hard time thinking about what i did today or yesterday. So yup, that's me.

Thank you for the reads and votes and also comments!!!!

Lots of love to you guys and girls!!!!!

Please do Vote. Comment. Share.