The main event

Favor part II

_____________________________________________________________

The classes went on as well as the people covered with scarves suddenly gave their outmost hatred and fascination towards the weather.

I was the one if the people who love snow.

It was pure and white, as if the dirty air and pollution of the people haven't even touched it.

I just like pure things.

"Hello?" I said after I took off my phone.

The class has ended and on the silent land was seen, everything was pure covered in white. I walk, or should I say, try to at least get a walk due to the piling snow after I leave the school grounds.

"What is it?" A hoarse voice was heard behind the line.

"You told me to call you when I need your help. And nows the time"

He went silent for a minute and then a full blast laugh was heard, I distanced the phone on my ears as I let him laugh in his hearts content.

"Are you finished now?" I ask irritated.

I do love the snow but it is hella cold.

"Okay fine, geez, don't be so impatient! What do you need?" he ask.

"I need lorelle"

At that, silence emerged buy was instantly broke by his loud shout.

"No way in hell! As in never! Only when I'm dead would I let you handle my baby lorelle!" He exclaimed, I could hear the boisterous laughter of someone I knew and I snap.

"Did you put it in a loud speaker?" I gritted my teeth in anger.

"Uh--- no! I did not do that!"

Lies!

"Ricardo! I swear I'm gonna skin you alive and kick your balls and feed it to you if you bring Stefan in there!" I hissed.

I could hear a gulp sound followed by a thing being rummaged and before I knew it, the phone was now in his hands.

"Rin, what a surprise" he said mockingly.

"Yes, what a freaking surprise!" I retorted.

I was now inside of my car and am now driving towards the so-called-headquarter of his.

"Ricardo, I will see you there"

Then I hang up.

.........

The drive towards Ricardo's headquarters when a bit slippery. Thankfully, I am a skilled driver therefore, haven't met an accident on my way here.

Ricardo and I met when I raced with him, and the so called favor of mine was made after I beat his ass out in racing.

"Rin! What's up?" said ashin who was one of the mechanics in here.

"Been fine, how bout you?" I returned.

"Well, still the same. You'll be a bride in what.....a week or more?" He suddenly ask as I finally arrived at the main hall.

The people there gave me their usual smiles, behind this big and burly body laid an innocent soul. They were doing their usual job, with the heavy metal music blasting off their place, they bang their heads along the rhythm.

The main headquarters were painted with different colors, depending on the artist. They also made some cool and uniques stuff to decorate the whole space. There are some paintings that were buyed in an unreasonable price but it was worth it.

Now, after walking and talking with the people who became my family the day I step my feet in here, I was face to face by a pale faced Ricardo and a chesire smile from Stefan.

"Really?" I ask Ricardo who was shaking his head like a drum.

I ignored him and get straight to the point.

"Lend me lorelle"

"No! Just please not lorelle!" Ricardo once again pleads.

"I have a lot of them, why not borrow from mine?" A teasing smile from Stefan could be seen.

"No thanks, I don't want to borrow your thing, especially if it's from someone like you" I sneered which he later just shrugged off.

I inspected the vehicles below me, some of it was not in the market yet they have already buy it and placed it into their storage.

This is why I came here, to get the best vehicle.

"Tell me, why do you want my lorelle? Your family has loads of money, why don't you just picked out one of them? Why does it have to be mine?" he whined pathetically.

"It's because I don't want them to track me in case..." I trailed off.

They look towards me and nod, thankfully, they must have understood what I am going through, or maybe just the pieces between it.

But even so, Ricardo finally agreed to lend me his favorite helicopter, lorelle.

Two down, one more to go.

_________________________________________

Yes!!! I updated and I'm sorry for not updating the supposed chapter yesterday!!

My father wanted me to rest so yep, I'm really really sorry!!!!

Hope you understand!!

Also, how's your Christmas? Mines good and me and my family eat a sumptuous meal together!!

Hope you all have a great day, again I'm sorry for having your hopes high!!

Please do Vote. Comment. Share.