Different events

Uncertain part I

_________________________________________________________

Never in my entire life would I feel this way.

This feeling of uncertainty, as if everything was alien to you.

Yet everything was the same, but it really wasn't.

What is the truth and what is a lie?

"Congratulations, we would surely take care of your daughter well Harui" said Mrs. Johnson, her smile stretches up to her cheeks.

"Oh thank you Hana! Don't worry, your son will be in good hands, after all, he is in a great relationship with us, right Yuuto?" my mother said, her face waiting for an answer.

"Yes Mrs. Levine, I would really love for her to be in good terms with me too" Yuuto said glancing at us, his gaze so clear, as if sucking us dry.

My palm grew sweaty as my heart beats faster, I couldn't comprehend what's happening over the span of time but one thing for sure.

Is that i don't like what is going on right now.

"Rin! Did you hear that? He would be coming here to take lessons with us!"

I was snapped off my thoughts when Ara gave a hard tug on my sleeve making me loose my balance but I was caught in an embrace.

"You okay, Rin?" the way my name slips off his tounge, his soothing voice that is now beginning to deepened as time passed by.

I gaze upon his stormy eyes, his gaze was indescribable, full of emotions I don't dare to question.

Suddenly, a cough was heard and soon my face was burning in deep red. I pushed him lightly and glowered at him for a second and goes back on my father's side.

"Well, as we are sa-"

"Pfft"

"-ying, we are pleased to have him here in our humble house but do please create some distance. Don't want my daughter's to be in a man's side all the time" my father said as he sternly fix his gaze on Yuuto with a grim face on his usual warm ones.

My mother couldn't help but laugh as my father shakes his head in helplessness.

"Papa? What are you saying to Yuuto?" my naive sister asked my father as he turned beet red.

"Nothing honey--just, just some simple instructions"

I look towards my fretting father who was explaining his words to my sister. Mr. Jonhson and Mrs. Johnson was looking at them in an amize gaze, as if this scenes has happened a lot of times.

"Well then, we hope you have a good stay here Yuuto" my mother welcomed him with open arms.

"I'll be sure to do that, Mrs. Levine" he courteously said.

"Oh no Yuuto, it should be mother. After all, you would be our son in law in the future"

I look towards Yuuto who was scratching his neck while he smiled sheepishly at my mother. His gaze landed on mine and I pretend not to notice it as I look towards his family.

"That's right, you should call us mother and father too Rin"

For this lifetime, he finally chooses me.

But this time, I'll make sure to break it.

For if I don't, then it will be the one who will break me.

_____________________________________

I'll try to update tonight, because tomorrow is the start of our on the job training, I might update a bit slow.

Please bear with me and I hope you all love this chapter.

Please do Vote. Comment. Share.