Mixed of

D-Day part I

_________________________________________________________

"Is it true?"

Among the voices of the students in the cafeteria, the tone of Jamie was particularly alarming.

"What's true?" I ask naively.

"You-- Don't take me for a fool! You're decision to be wed! Are you serious about it?" She asked furiously.

I look at her and nod, while she was taking her angry out on her food, I continued to sip the drink on my hand.

She looks at me, her eyes full of fury vanished and oy seriousness remained.

"It's practically suicide, you know that right?" Her voice grave.

"I'm sure of what I'm doing Jamie" I stated.

I took all my things out of the table and rummaged along the contents of my bag before giving her something.

"What's this-- oh" she looks taken aback.

"Oh indeed" deadpanned.

She caressed the golden silk before opening the envelope. There she reads the content and looks at me, her eyes getting heated up, obviously she's getting ready to cry.

"Maid of honor? That's a big one, shouldn't it be your sister?" She ask worriedly.

"Nope" popping the p. " Should be you, you'll make it more lively and perfect" I said under my breath.

After that, the bell rings and soon we were off on our ways. As usual, I was walking aimlessly, my vacant time was making me sleepy.

So I did what I just think of.

I lay asleep on the classroom where no one will knew. It wasn't finished yet and the construction was delayed for a moment. Instead of dozing out in a cafe or any place, I decided to sleep in an inconspicuous place.

......

"Really? Why can't you listen to me?" A voice filled with some type of emotion I couldn't decipher was heard.

Opening my eyes, I see the sight of a man, whom I'm itching to bite off, staring widely at me.

"Get your hands out of my hair" I hissed as I tried to sit up.

He took his hands out of my hair, but he was still looking at me unblinking. 

Tsk.

I should find a new hideout.

"What are you doing here?" I said as I arrange my hair back to it's earlier style.

"You really make me mad" he threw.

Glaring at him, I dusted my skirt and take my bag.

"Let's talk" he suddenly state which made me feel an upcoming danger.

"No thanks" I started to walk out of the room.

But before I could get out, he slams the door shut and trapped me with his arms. I tried to step on his foot but he pried it open by his own legs. Biting my lips in frustration, I think of an idea and was about to do it when I heard him say.

"Don't even think about it"

His lips barely coming in contact with my ear, sent a tingling sensation in my stomach, as if a small animal was clawing it's way inside of me.

"Stefan!"

"Oh? So now you wanna talk?" He whispered, his voice irritating me.

"Stefan let me out!" I cried.

He act like he didn't hear anything from me and continued to ask.

"Why didn't you listen?" His voice deadly cold.

"I'm not your dog to order around!" hissing at him.

Then he did an action which made me go nuts.

He bit my ear!

"Stefan! What the hell is wrong with you?!" I freaking shouted.

The pain of his bite didn't lessen and I bet it's all red now from the way he bites it so hard. It's as if he was venting his anger on me when I didn't even do anything wrong.

"You wanna know?" he whispered once again, his warm breath fanning over my neck.

"Yes" I tried to control the tremor on my body.

"It's because........

________________________________________

Sorry for not updating!!! I got too tired but this is a gift for you all!!!

Thank you to those who gave such wonderful comments!! I really really really enjoyed reading them!!!

Hope you like this chapter!!!

Please do Vote. Comment. Share.