Yuuto

POV part II

_______________________________________________________________________

Silent like the night, eyes darting towards the dark as I met the eyes of another.

It was a girl.

She was pretty, she looks like she's only 6-7 years old. But what catches my attention the most is her eyes.

So cold and undetached.

"Let's be friends"

This js the first time I initiated a conversation towards the opposite sex. I don't know what came on my mind, don't know how she lured ne with her single glance.

All I knew that I wanted her, so bad.

So I did what I think was right.

Conquer her and chain her with a title.

"I choose her as my Fiancee"

She was finally mine, but it didn't work as I thought it would be. She was unfeeling, cold towards everyone and those fake smiles she gave me, I am so sick of it.

But her eyes tells a different story.

I could see pain everytime my eyes would catch her gaze, then it would vanished like a smoke.

I thought that I'll make her feel for me if I could get help, and who in earth knows her likes and dislikes.

Her twin sister, Ara.

Unlike her sister who was like the moon, Ara was the sun. Everywhere she goes her figure would be shining, leaving a trace of a smile on everyone.

Everyone adored her and so am I.

But her adoration was completely different from what I gathered. I became close with her to the point we could freely talk about our feelings.

Time passed by and Rin continued to treat me like air, it was painful but something inside of me wanted to lash out.

Saying it was wrong.

But what was wrong?

Becoming close with Ara was easy, she was sociable to everything ne and is a good talker. Even I would smile in the midst of a hard situation everytime I remember her dimpled smile.

I didn't know that something was eating away my rationality.

And before I knew it, I have already fallen into the pit.

I fell in love with my fiance's sister.

I was conflicted about my emotions. It feels like I have sinned, but I really did sinned.

But there's something wrong with my body, it's staying that i have not.

I have don't the right thing.

The wedding was still on, and honestly, I was feeling guilty towards Rin and Ara.

Because I was a coward.